Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’ve finally joined. I’ve been lurking in the shadows reading the forums for a while now. It is interesting following how the experiences of ourselves and others shape us and aid our confidence in growing over time.

I think I have finally joined because of one of my own experiences in only my second time fully dressed. I did not want to rush this time and it allowed me to relax and feel Jane take over. This has never happened before but it will again. Unfortunately the opportunitys to do so are limited. I must be patient.

Thanks

Jane

Hi Jane

Welcome to CDH! It’s always lovely to see another UK girl here. You will find lots of support her and lots of lovely people, just reach out idk you want to ask anything or just chat….

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jane  welcome its so nice you have joined our little family. Just by your decision to be here your desires seam to be developing.

Many here experience different paths but we do have similarities in our journeys but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring community of support and acceptance for all. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Jane,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Thanks for welcoming me into the fold. I will post more in the near future and look forward to interesting and entertaining chats.

Jane X

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Jane
      Yup you’re exactly right take your time enjoy the expierience

Hi Jane, welcome to the CDH family. I’m also a UK gal, a Mancunian. Feel free to be Jane here any time honey, even if you cant in person. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Jane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jane,

Welcome from Hertfordshire. I don’t get too many opportunities to dress either, in fact zero opportunities in lockdowns. Great to chat on here though with other girls suffering the same frustrations.

Katie x

Welcome Jane!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?