Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Pira Raj
      Lady

I am Sarah, i need to more understand more about makeups and meet other cds

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pira….welcome and happy to have you here with us. It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips , makeup and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Sarah (Pira) and welcome to CDH! Many friends to make here, and lots of encouragement!

💖

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Pira, welcome to CDH. Many great ladies here willing to help and support you. Hugs-Katey

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Pira Raj
      Lady

Thanks every one

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Sarah nice to meet you as im a little late with a welcome as my work has been crazy lately .. So as you have joined the best CD site on the internet and become a new sister and family member welcome .. so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts about the lives of some of the most wonderful ladies you will ever meet .. And as you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then tag your it he he  post some stories of the life of Sarah as we all love to chat and read how you developed into Sarah  so get settled in and enjoy yourself /just do us a little favor please go back to you profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Sarah!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?