Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shyra
      Lady

Hi All,

I am Shyra (obviously a made up name, but I think it suits me and my ethnicity well). I look forward to talk to you all. I was struggling with this part of me since my childhood. I have recently started to embrace this femininity. Wanted to connect with like minded people and that’s why I am here!

Welcome to CDH. You will indeed meet like minded girls here. Sit back, explore the site, join in conversations, ask anything if you need help. This site is a big pot of love and we are all sisters here.

💖

Beth

Hi Shrya nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms here.. So get settled in relax and enjoy your self as so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts about the journeys of many likeminded ladies here traveling down there own girly road to being the woman they are in heart and sole.. As you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn give us a story or two about the journey that Shrya has been on as this is how we get to know you better as the profile page please do us a favor and go back and fill in more please as this also is how we get to know you better ..As for making friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. We are all very supportive and accepting of all who come thru our doors so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Shyra

Welcome to CDH, you will find the most helpful and supportive people here, please ask any questions you wish, we are here to help.

Hugs

Diana

Hello  Shrya nice to meet you,  yes you came to the right place. we are very friendly and under standing group of ladies. lots of ladies here to chat with and lots of info. feel free to read my profile.  enjoy the feminine side as much as you can. you only live once,. Y.O.L.O   have a nice day. Lucinda

Hi Shyra, welcome to the CDH family. I love your name honey. You’ve definitely found the right place honey. The gals angels here are amazing. Enjoy the freedom of being able to explore you feminine side.

Love Trish

Hi Shrya! Welcome to CDH. I think you will find many like-minded friends here. Hugs!

Anonymous

Welcome to the group shyra!

🧚‍♀️🌸🌺

Hi Shrya!

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome Shyra

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Shyra and welcome to CDH!  Lovely name by the way.  Too many if us have struggled too long and it’s always a great weight off our shoulders when we finally embrace ourselves.  I’m happy you have decided to join us and continue your journey here.  The most sincerely caring ladies anywhere are right here and always happy to answer questions and share stories.  Hope you can get settled in soon and start enjoying your new home.  Welcome again Shyra!

Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Shyra,you will love it here

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shrya welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Shyra
      Lady

You guys are so sweet. This is the first time I have any presence as my feminine persona online. The amount of replies and love is just overwhelming. Thank you

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Us gals have to look out after each other! 😊

Anonymous

Hey Shyra, welcome to this lovely website and I know your gonna fit right in with the rest of us girls here, one big family here who look out for each other, so sit back, relax and make awesome friends on here,

Big hugs babe
      Stacey 💋

Welcome Shyra!

Hi Shyta😊

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?