Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jenny P
      Lady

Hi everyone

I am a 33 year old male who likes to wear a 40 C bra.  I got a bra fitting a few years back and do not need a C cup but wanted to go bigger so I told the woman at the store lets go with a C cup. I do wish I went with bigger.  Perhaps a DD or DDD.  I like to put on the bra that I have late at night when no one else awake in the house.  I find it a real turn on.  I have not gotten any panties yet but would like to do so.  When I was a teenager I used to put on my older sisters bras and from time to time when I was home alone one of her dresses.  At some point later in my life I would to get more than just a bra.  I would like to get panties breast forms and woman’s clothing.  But that will be a lot later in life.

So that is me.

Thank you all

Hi Jenny,

welcome to CDH.  Why not go shopping for your new lingerie.  It’s fun and many shops are CD friendly.  Or shop on line to avoid any uneasiness.

Alice

Hi Jenny nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Ok girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jenny as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Sounds like you’re off to a great start, Jenny. I second Alice’s suggestion.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Hello Jenny … welcome from a new member (in the UK) … I remember well the first time I wore silicone breast forms … even smaller sizes can produce a magical feeling … their weight, warmth and movement are all lovely sensations … hope you enjoy CDH
      Adrienne xx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny

happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jenny. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jenny,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?