Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello.

I’m Melina. I am a 70 year old male to female crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 18 and despite numerous attempts to stop I have decided to give in to the urge and now dress most of the time. My family know all about me. Some are happy with it , some aren’t. But what the hell. It’s my life and I’m going to enjoy it my way.

Love Melina,  xxx.

Hi Melina,

Enjoy the girls here at CDH. We are all supportive of your choices.
      Dani

Anonymous

Thanks Dani

Welcome – you go, girl! 😁

Anonymous

Thanks Fredrika    xx

Anonymous

Hi Melina,

Welcome to CDH, it’s a very friendly and supportive place to be. Have a good look around, get your feet under the table, and join in just as soon as you like.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Thanks Marti   xx

Anonymous

Love to you all ladies and thank you xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melina welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Hey everyone…I am back and have missed everyone…I had a bad night at fire department months ago..I am fine now! I am back to cross dressing…lol. there is no modesty in ICU! Wife has been very supportive and of course knows I am CD!
      Off subject but please give a moment of thought to all firefighters in your city and across the country. We have lost a lot of firefighters in this country this year!
      Missed yall!

Hi Lisa There must be some confusion with your reintroduction to the group. You and Melini are being introduced at the same time on the same post. Generally i just dismiss as a mistake and just move on. You are right to ask that we all recognize those who put their lives in danger just to earn a living. I come a family of fire fighters some of them perished in fighting a fire others have past when lung cancer got the best of them. Most people do not understand fire fighter first focus is saving those precious lives that might be caught and get not get out of a structure that maybe filled with smoke and on fire. Some even risk their lives for a pet that has found them selves in the same situation. So best to say welcome and thank you for what you chose to do for a living.

Stephanie

Anonymous

Sorry! I posted in wrong place…will pay more attention in future..it has been a while since I have been here!

Hi Maya. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity.

I am 66. I have been aware of my own feminine essence since I was 5. Only recently coming to understand that my whole self includes my femme self and now I am happy being trans.

Seems all of us here are  working on managing our feminine self within the framework of their male self, spouse’s or SO’s comfort level and limits, and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression. I know this has been my reality.

Hugs,

Charlene

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Good for you Melina, welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Melina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Melina so nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girl here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax amd enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add much to them so iwill say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Melina,
      Welcome to CDH where you receive friendship and support… it is so nice to meet you.. usually a lady doesn’t admit to age lol… may I suggest joining the
      “Over 50 Group”? Where we are all young at heart.
      If you scroll down you will meet many new friends.
      I have nothing more to add to my pretty colleague Stephanie who said it best… enjoy all that CDH has to offer….regards, Leonara

Thays the best way to be im in a similar boat all except my aunt and uncle accept me.

Anyway welcome to cdh yould find support and sisterhood here umong some of the nicest people ive met

Anonymous

Thanks Bobbi   xx

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?