- October 1, 2023 at 3:00 pm #769805Brandie KnoxParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 93Replies: 129Has thanked: 1201 timesBeen thanked: 2127 times
Its ben a while, First I want to say today is my birthday. 4 years ago today I came out to everyone they all accepted and I did not lose friends I gained them. For the past 2 months I have been in the hospitalized with some major issues In constant pain for 2 months. I dunno when I will be back because I got to heal and what I went threw it has caused depression.
Thank you all
- October 3, 2023 at 5:22 am #770121HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 16Replies: 982Has thanked: 3517 timesBeen thanked: 2408 times
I wish you well in your recovery, Brandie.
Pain sucks. In August, my chest was cut open. Everything was going fine until I caught a cold in the last week. I could do without the coughing. ;(
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 2, 2023 at 4:32 pm #770018Angela BoothBaronessRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 1880Has thanked: 6388 timesBeen thanked: 8572 times
Brandie like the others I wish you a full recovery and sad that it tempered your fourth Birthday. Hopefully you will regain yourself and look forward to a better fifth Birthday.
We are all with you and here for you.
- October 2, 2023 at 11:33 am #769974Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 867Has thanked: 3243 timesBeen thanked: 3494 times
OMG … hope you’re okay :(
Happy Brandieday to one of our most beautiful girls.
I’m always here to chat if you need it. I know about depression all too well (and I’m talking clinical depression here), so am happy to talk.
Meanwhile my lovely, take care. Know that there’s a lot of love here for you.
Sending huge hugs
- October 2, 2023 at 6:33 am #769914
- October 2, 2023 at 4:55 am #769893
- October 2, 2023 at 3:11 am #769885Roberta BroussardDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 687Has thanked: 8795 timesBeen thanked: 3534 times
- October 2, 2023 at 1:46 am #769879Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 806Has thanked: 7572 timesBeen thanked: 3411 times
- October 1, 2023 at 6:16 pm #769838Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 102Replies: 6406Has thanked: 8142 timesBeen thanked: 17002 times
- October 1, 2023 at 5:04 pm #769828Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 85Replies: 1380Has thanked: 3203 timesBeen thanked: 6480 times
Brandie, so happy to have you back. So sorry to hear of your health problems and the mental heath problems going along with it. Hoping you have a quick recovery. just know we are here to listen to you and offer what support we can.
- October 1, 2023 at 4:37 pm #769823Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4993Has thanked: 73641 timesBeen thanked: 17468 times
Hello Brandi as April Mentioned you are missed and we all Give out thoughts and i know prayers to you on a wonderful speedy recovery and if anything needed please say so we are here for you as a sister in this family big hugs sister ..
- October 1, 2023 at 3:18 pm #769810April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 832Has thanked: 10928 timesBeen thanked: 3597 times
Hello Brandie we have missed you for sure. I hope that you are on the road to a full recovery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you here at CDH. We look forward to being back with us full time soon.
- The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.