- November 18, 2020 at 4:18 am #407838Blyth SpartanParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 34 times
Hi all, just wanted to say a quick hello.
So….hello! To be honest I don’t know why im here or what I intend to get from being here, I just know my journey so far has led me to a point where I’m now thinking more and more about this thing that I do…that is dress up, wear lingerie and fantasise about all sorts of situations. As the topic title says confused and befuddled!
- December 1, 2020 at 3:09 pm #413038KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 132Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 487 times
- December 1, 2020 at 10:17 am #412941
- December 1, 2020 at 10:15 am #412940
- November 19, 2020 at 7:15 am #408288Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1276Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 2735 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- November 18, 2020 at 11:06 pm #408203
- November 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm #408149Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 6248 timesBeen thanked: 3173 times
Hello Blyth and welcome to our home site. Relax and don’t rush to figure it all out in one night or one week. Take your time reading, ask questions, join the threads, and it just may work everything, or most everything, out for you to know what is happening with you.
- November 18, 2020 at 5:13 pm #408138Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
- November 18, 2020 at 4:50 pm #408134Nancy HollyLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- November 18, 2020 at 4:08 pm #408128
- November 18, 2020 at 3:19 pm #408059Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
Hi Blyth, welcome from someone else in the UK who hasn’t been here long.
I don’t think I can add much on top of what the others have said but, honestly, I’ve found the simple act of joining this site, making a public admission (of sorts) and reading what others have said and have gone through is a great help in formulating my own thoughts and feelings.
I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.
- November 18, 2020 at 11:59 am #407992EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Hello and welcome Blyth! Don’t ever feel alone in the confused and befuddled mindset. We have all been there/ are there/ going to be there, at some point. This is a fantastic place to get your questions answered or share thoughts. Someone here will definitely have an answer for you. Feel free to reach out via PM if you’d like. We don’t bite (well most of us) 😇
- November 18, 2020 at 11:48 am #407986Victoria JonesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
You sound exactly as I did just a coupe of weeks ago when I first found CDH. I am still trying to piece it all together but I can promise you that all of us are here to help support each other. I too use fantasy as a way to cope and grow. Have courage – it does get better; not easy – never easy – but with the ladies here it is a bit better each time I engage.
I am always available as another new member of the community if you would like to visit.
- November 18, 2020 at 10:03 am #407946Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Welcome to CDH! You’ve come to the right place. We’ve all been a bit confused, and by coming here your definitely not alone. Plenty of great girls to interact with. Soon you’ll be able to start untangling all that confusion. Best wishes!
xo – Robyn
- November 18, 2020 at 9:44 am #407938Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 1991 times
- November 18, 2020 at 9:42 am #407935ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 304Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 650 times
Always nice t welcome another UK girl. I think the best approach for you is to study this site ad read the articles, it will help get your mind working and perhaps start to open the door to understanding yourself. But be prepared for a long journey, as once you start to understand you will have to prepare your self to actually accept who you are, the whole you, sounds simple but as Rei says as soon as you answer one question another will appear! Good luck, you will find lots of help and support here, so don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have……..
- November 18, 2020 at 8:36 am #407916Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
You’re surely here for some answers and you’ve arrived in a great place.
However, each answer gives rise to another question so be prepared for some deep diving.
Take the time and invest in yourself, we’ve all been confused in one way or another.
Best wishes, Rei
- November 18, 2020 at 6:05 am #407855Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 426Has thanked: 3439 timesBeen thanked: 1421 times
- November 18, 2020 at 6:00 am #407852Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1068Has thanked: 7974 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
Hi Blyth, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online. Your decision to join us here was a wise one for we are famous for un befuddling the befuddled crossdressing person. Stick around, stay active on the site, read some posts, read some articles, get to know some of our wonderful members and make some friends. Before you know it you will wonder where your befuddlement went. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- November 18, 2020 at 5:14 am #407846Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 799Has thanked: 3888 timesBeen thanked: 4244 times
So…. hello back to you Blyth! Welcome to CDH, you can pretty well start kissing that confusion good bye! Prepare to be un-fuddled in the company of the ladies here. I loved your sentence to be honest, I don’t know…. A great attitude to have. There is so much here to help one in knowing and understanding, and when we are honest with ourselves understanding comes quicker and life is so much better. Please settle in and know you are in sincere and safe place!
Happy to meet you Blyth!!
- November 18, 2020 at 4:57 am #407843Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here. I am sure a lot of people here have felt the same way as you, however there is lots of support and friendship here, and no one will judge you.
I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me and I will try and help if I can.
- November 18, 2020 at 4:47 am #407842Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
Blyth… well you certainly came to the right place. Confusions in understanding what this means is experience from many who first arrive here. Browse through our site, chat with some of our very helpful and friendly girls here and receive their advice and most of support in what your feeling right now. Like our girls here have already mentioned help and support is just a click away. Ask your questions and many will be willing to give their advice to help you understand more of what’s happening. In time things should start to become clearer and then enjoy your journey with us by your side. Happy to meet you and welcome….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.