Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, just wanted to say a quick hello. 

So….hello! To be honest I don’t know why im here or what I intend to get from being here, I just know my journey so far has led me to a point where I’m now thinking more and more about this thing that I do…that is dress up, wear lingerie and fantasise about all sorts of situations. As the topic title says confused and befuddled!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Blyth… well you certainly came to the right place. Confusions in understanding what this means is experience from many who first arrive here. Browse through our site, chat with some of our very helpful and friendly girls here and receive their advice and most of support  in what your feeling right now. Like our girls here have already  mentioned help and support is just a click  away. Ask your questions  and many will be willing to give their advice to help you understand more of what’s happening. In time things should start to become clearer and then enjoy your journey with us by your side. Happy to meet you and welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks for your message, I don’t even know where to look or what to ask! Haha! I’m sure I’ll find what I’m looking for though xx

Hi Blyth,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.  I am sure a lot of people here have felt the same way as you, however there is lots of support and friendship here, and no one will judge you.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me and I will try and help if I can.

Jessica

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

So…. hello back to you Blyth!  Welcome to CDH, you can pretty well start kissing that confusion good bye!   Prepare to be un-fuddled in the company of the ladies here.  I loved your sentence to be honest, I don’t know….  A great attitude to have.  There is so much here to help one in knowing and understanding, and when we are honest with ourselves understanding comes quicker and life is so much better.  Please settle in and know you are in sincere and safe place!

Happy to meet you Blyth!!

Stevie

Hi Blyth, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online. Your decision to join us here was a wise one for we are famous for un befuddling the befuddled crossdressing person. Stick around, stay active on the site, read some posts, read some articles, get to know some of our wonderful members and make some friends. Before you know it you will wonder where your befuddlement went. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi and welcome Blyth!!! I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Stephanie ❤️

Hi Blyth.

You’re surely here for some answers and you’ve arrived in a great place.

However, each answer gives rise to another question so be prepared for some deep diving.

Take the time and invest in yourself, we’ve all been confused in one way or another.

Best wishes, Rei

Hi Blyth

Always nice t welcome another UK girl. I think the best approach for you is to study this site ad read the articles, it will help get your mind working and perhaps start to open the door to understanding yourself. But be prepared for a long journey, as once you start to understand you will have to prepare your self to actually accept who you are, the whole you, sounds simple but as Rei says as soon as you answer one question another will appear! Good luck, you will find lots of help and support here, so don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have……..

Confused and befuddled? Who isn’t? Hopefully we can all help each other fill in the blanks be a little less confused. Welcome to the site from somebody who also joined today.

Hi Blyth!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve come to the right place.  We’ve all been a bit confused, and by coming here your definitely not alone.  Plenty of great girls to interact with.  Soon you’ll be able to start untangling all that confusion.  Best wishes!

xo – Robyn

Hello Blyth:

You sound exactly as I did just a coupe of weeks ago when I first found CDH.  I am still trying to piece it all together but I can promise you that all of us are here to help support each other.  I too use fantasy as a way to cope and grow.  Have courage – it does get better;  not easy – never easy – but with the ladies here it is a bit better each time I engage.

I am always available as another new member of the community if you would like to visit.

V

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Blyth! Don’t ever feel alone in the confused and befuddled mindset. We have all been there/ are there/ going to be there, at some point. This is a fantastic place to get your questions answered or share thoughts. Someone here will definitely have an answer for you. Feel free to reach out via PM if you’d like. We don’t bite (well most of us) 😇

Hi Blyth, welcome from someone else in the UK who hasn’t been here long.

I don’t think I can add much on top of what the others have said but, honestly, I’ve found the simple act of joining this site, making a public admission (of sorts) and reading what others have said and have gone through is a great help in formulating my own thoughts and feelings.

I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.

Rachel

Hi Blyth,
      Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

It is okay to be confused.  I have been dressing up for over 50 years. Someday I a still confused. These wonderful ladies here can and will help you.  Love to chat anytime, Hugs Nancy

Anonymous

Hi Blyth! This is the best place to be right now. Read the posts ask questions and soon you won’t feel so out of place.

Hello Blyth and welcome to our home site.  Relax and don’t rush to figure it all out in one night or one week.  Take your time reading, ask questions, join the threads, and it just may work everything, or most everything, out for you to know what is happening with you.

PaulaF

Shana Mac
      Lady

There is no tyranny in the state of confusion lol.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Blyth!

Anonymous

Hi! Welcome and I hope you get something from this. I’m here for chat or questions if ever you like!

Have a fun day!

x KVC x

Kathleen
      Duchess

Sweetie you are not the only one.I have found this place to be caring and supportive…and I’ll bet that’s just what you need. Reach out anytime if you want to chat.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?