Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ellie Dee
      Duchess

EllieHi everyone.

My name is Ellie from Australia.

I am 61 years old and married to a beautiful lady and we have a son.

My wife is perffetly fine with my crossdressing and we regularly shop for clothes with her allowing me to try them on in store.

Recently my wife has been telling me to come out to my son who is a gym junkie tradie with a shaved head so I was a bit worried to say the least. Anyway I neednt have bothered as he was brilliant. He said “You can wear what you like dad I dont care you are a really nice person so I dont care what you wear”. I nearly cried with relief.

To put htis in context though – he has seen me wearing sarongs and plain skirts for many years but not anything other than that but in the last 2 weeks since I told him I have been wearing feminine skirts/dresses and high heeled sandals and painted toe nails. He hasnt commented either way. Which is fine by me. At least he isnt hiding in his room when I dress like that.

After telling my son I told the rest of my family who are overseas and on a recent whatsapp call everything was fine. I was wearing a skirt/blouse with high heels (No wig) and I mught as well have been wearing jeans and a T shirt as no one mentioned anything.

Finally – I told a couple of my neighbours and they were also fine with it and one couple want Ellie to come over for dinner.

So now – if your still with me – Life is great, I can dress as Ellie when I like or tone it down during the day without wig/boobs.

I can sit out the front of my house or on the balcony dressed as Ellie and my wife is perfectly fine with it and even joins me for a glass of wine or a G&T.

She has also mentioned she is open to going shopping as two girls and even mentioned that she might invite me to the next girls movie night with the girls from her work. That would be cool.

Anyway – Thats Ellie

Hugs from Australia

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

God bless you and your family – you are really blessed with all that support, and the support continues on CDH!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Ellie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Ellie as she travels down her own girly path in life .. So as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all is we all are just a simple click away..  Please do us a small favor girlfriend return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Ellie Dee
        Duchess

Hi Stephanie. I have updated my profile as requested. Looks like its going to be fun on here.

Ive just come over from Crossdressers.com but this seems a much livlier place.

Ellie thank you and girl it was just a suggestion not a request im sorry if it sounded that way hope all is well and having fun so far big hugs ..

Stephanie

Hi Ellie

welcome to this amazing place

Paula From Melbourne

Ellie Dee
        Duchess

Hey, Another Aussie girl…..Hi from Perth.

Hi Ellie, welcome to our site, and like you I have this freedom. A blessing as you have probably purged as well. A weekend trip with the love of your life really lights up your day.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Ellie Dee
        Duchess

Not much purging – Our walk in wardrobe is overflowing with clothes. My wife and I are shopper junkies. We love our trips out.

Hi Ellie, and welcome. It sounds as if you have a very understanding family, which is the best of all worlds for those of us who wish to explore and enjoy our femmine side. When I resumed crossdressing about five years ago I told my wife right up front. She was concerned about what our three grown sons would think so I told them. And in a way similar to your son’s reaction they really weren’t concerned. It vwas best expressed by one son who said, “If the old man wants to wear a dress at his age who are we to say he can’t”! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Ellie Dee
        Duchess

[postquote quote=681294]

Love it. Why cant everyone be so cool…..Im sure we’ll be great friends…

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ellie Dee.

Hi Ellie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, wow it must be great to be accepted by so many people, I’m a mature crossdresser too but I’m a bit older than you, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m not sure what their reaction would be if i came out to them, I’m sorry i can’t meet up and go for a coffee ☕ with all the girls I’m on the other side of the world in the UK,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Ellie!  What a relief you must have felt.  That is so wonderful that you can be who you authentically are, without needing to hade any of it.  I’m envious!

Take care girl

Tara

G’day Ellie, and welcome to CDH!
      So great to see another Aussie girl join this wonderful community.
      It’s really great to see you have such great support from your family and friends.
      I really hope you enjoy your time here on CDH.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie from Adelaide, South Australia ❤️

Hi Ellie,
      What a fascinating story! I recently came out to my wife and though at first she was somewhat shocked, over time she has become quite accepting, curioys, and sometimes impressed by my taste in fashion.

You are so pretty. Yoh Aussie girls are all so foxy!

Hugs,
      Cindy

Welcome Ellie, to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive people, from another Oz CDer.

Hello Ellie
      It’s nice to meet you and welcome to CDH looking forward to chatting sometime.
      Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hi Ellie,

It looks like you have a totally supportive wife  and family.  I am so happy for you. Please enjoy the pleasures of your femme life and tell us about it now and then.

Kerri

Anonymous

I am full girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. Well congratulations sounds like you are doing good and can be who you are. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=681326]
      Hi Tara, yes its very uplifting to know you can be who you always wanted to be but there is always a downside. I am now 61 and can see the years in my face. I am having trouble coming to terms with the vanity of females as in male mode I wasnt bothered with wrinkles but as Ellie its devastating.

I could look back and say I wished Id done this earlier but youve got to look forwards not back and dream of all the shopping days and outings in the future. Most of which will be posted here.

Take care and stay safe

Hugs

Ellie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to CDH!
      What a delight to have all that support from your family. So glad to hear it!
      Now you have even more from the girls here.

Hugs,

💕Lara

Ruby Red
      Lady

Hi Ellie

Sounds like you are living your best life with love and support from those around you and it’s good to see someone else from Perth on here I hope we can chat soon

Ruby

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Ellie. I am glad to hear about all the great support you have received from everyone and your wife sounds like a special lady – go buy her a dozen roses immediately, she deserves it!

Ha Ha your welcome Sam..

Stephanie

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?