Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Eve Hicks
      Lady

Ok, so new here and very much a secret XD, wife is most definitely against the idea so no hope of being more open. I very rarely get chance now everyone is working from home so really have to make the most of any opportunity I get.  Managed a weekend away with some friends last week (who suspect but don’t know for sure) so got a little Eve time at night when alone 🥰

Not really sure what I’m looking for on here, to start with just a place I can be Eve, even if it’s only virtually….

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Eve Hicks.

Hi Eve,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Eve Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Eve,

Welcome, it is nice to see another U.K. girl here.  I hope you make lots of new friends.

There is a lot of support on the site, I am happy to be your virtual friend and offer a listening ear or provide what support I can. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Eve Hicks
        Lady

Thank you. Only outlet I have till now is a female I’ve known since being a teen, but we’re 150 miles apart so that is all still ‘virtual’. She gets me though and has been very supportive over the years as I’ve battled between keeping Eve down and letting her out in my life.

Tara Ryan
          Lady

Hi Eve,

How nice it is that you have have someone to support you.  There are a lot for helpful people here, I understand it is scary to reach out but the help is there.

If you have any questions or just want to share your thoughts, please get in touch.

Love,

Tara x.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Eve,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Miss Eve, I wish you health and happiness, and hope you may find a way to encourage your wife to see how your lives can be improved, by your dressing. A deep sense of relief and a newer femme perso to gi out with.
      Open and honest, and look in her eyes, which is what I did, and my wife said, I have suspected for a long time.
      So I wish you health and happiness, and more femme days.
      Even a weekend trip as Eve. You bever kniw.
      Jane

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Eve.

Hugs, Liara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Eve, enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?