• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls,

I am a 41-year male, but since I got married started noticing that there was something special about me. She always mentioned that there was something girly about me and more than once she was inquiring about if was gay/bisexual. First, I firmly said no (that is what I believed back then), but over time I noticed that I did have more interest in sex with both male and female. But for her that did not explain my female trades, but as we moved on over the years and during our time having sex, she started introducing roleplaying with outfits she bought. And at a certain moment during while we were busy, I told her to stay in that position and I got one of her outfits (it was really strong desire) and put it on and continue to make love to her. It was an experience I never felt before.

Since then I started to do it more often and at a certain moment I had the desire to wear those female outift even to sleep. This at a certain moment was a little bit much for my wife, because she noticed it was more then something sexual. After the first few weeks, I start wearing female outifts at certain moments … when she asked it and when she is at work. She is currently also in the process to understanding and accepting it … and i will respect this.

She actually came up with my name: Hannah. She just mentioned it one time and it felt so me and since then my female side has a beautiful name: Hannah. I love this part of me. First I started wearing this young girl outfit, but later found out that was also partly a fetish. After I started recented those outfit, I started trying on the dresses of my wife and they look amazing and now i feel I really found hanna what she deserves.

As I am just at the beginning to start learning about Hannah, I am hoping to learn much from you girls. Also on Tuesday 19 April 2022, at night (around 11pm) I really got the confidence to pack a bag with clothes of my wife, some lipstick and more and take my car to a nearby park. I got chaned in the car and from the moment Hanna stepped out in the open, it felt so amazing, a little scary, natural and  I wanted to be seen that way.

Love you all, girls!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hannah this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of interest but like many significant others they do try to understand and show some acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Maybe my introduction was not fully clear, my wife certainly is showing interest and is supportive. But coming from a very strict background, she is also fighting all that she has learned in her youth. More then enough times, she actually instigates is. For example when she is at work, she sent not her husband, but to Hannah orders what to do and what wear. Also when I take my time dressing, then she loves it. She actually uses me when she wants to look how a certain outfit looks. So step by step she is getting more and more used to it. And I find it very normal that when something significant like this changes in my life, that I respect the woman I love so much to also get time to get used to it. More and more she is supportive and she actually is very amazed by my confidence and sees it as an inspiration.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to CDH! I hope you can find a home here. Like many other girls, it looks like your journey started with a strong sexual element. Please be aware that CDH is not a sex chat nor a dating site. We are here to support one another in our journeys and form a sense of community.

– Robyn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to CDH! It’s good to meet you!

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Hannah,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Hannah and welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it here as well as all the girls. It’s the best thing I ever did for sure. Love to chat any time you need someone to talk to. Take care and enjoy the site.

Love,

Trish

Hi Hannah Nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here .. With being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here.. Please look around ask questions as there is a wealth of knowledge here enjoy as we support and accept everyone who passes thru these doors .. make some friends and be happy again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Hannah and welcome, you should enjoy it here.  Very safe and very informative.

Chrissy

Anonymous

With my wife it is still mixed feelings. But I have learned so far that the time she has trouble with it is what she has been thought while growing up and how society tends to judge it. But more then once she encourages it. And this week I picked her up from work with this beautiful goth style dress (with skirt to the knees. And when we got out, she finally noticed and looked so amazed and positive. And she told me to get out and walk proudly to our house. And when I opened the door, she said stop and grabbed my skirt, pulled it up and saw my behind with a beautiful piece of underwear and told me how beautiful and sexy it was. It was very great feeling.

Anonymous

I am very happy with that. And by giving her the time to adjust on her on pace, this actually  works better to having my beautiful wife supporting me in this journey. But coming from a background where crossdressing is considered to be only for gay men this is a thing that she sometimes struggles with. While in my case I love her and I am interest in woman. I love the physique and clothing of woman. THat is why i want to be Hannah part of the time.

For me it is an amazing day. I bought my first outfit: black thights, a sunny black dress, an amazing bra and fake breasts that fit in perfectly. It is amazing to squeeze your own breasts and to admire them.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?