Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been enjoying reading intoDictions. from other girls since I joined a couple of weeks ago. Time for me to say hi. I am a long standing cross dresser though I have dressed a lot less in recent years while my kids grew up. Now that they are pretty much independent my need to dress as a woman has become something I can’t and don’t want to resist any longer even though my wife is not hugely encouraging about my cross dressing.  I am though loving rediscovering the pleasure of wearing pretty things either under my male attire or when I can dressing fully. Since i allowed myself to dress again I have got into shape and have become very image conscious. Now the floodgates have opened i spend much of my day thinking about my next purchase and how and when I can next dress fully. I am loving reading others stories and recognising so much of my experience in what so many of you have to say. I look forward to the chance to chat and get to know other girls as I take the next steps on my journey.
      Joanna x

Hi Joanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Joanna

Welcome CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.
      Love to chat when you are readfy.

Hugs Charlotte

Thanks Charlotte yes i sense that it feels exciting to be in a community of people like me when being a CD has been such a fundamentally lonely experience till now.
        J x

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Joanna, I am right there with you, GF! I am much more immersed in this than I ever was, and don’t know how to rein it in now. I’m thinking about HRT and living as a woman 24 / 7.

Oh well, since we denied our full selves for decades, maybe it is time to let our inner girl shine through!

Hugs,

Brielle

You are so right Brielle about letting the woman in us come forward it feels so right when you let her express herself in you. It’s so deadening that society doesn’t let us be who we want to be

J x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joanna

this is certainly the place to make those first steps those you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie it’s lovely feeling the positivity amd warmth of all the sisters in the community. Looking forward to getting to know lots of other girls

Hi Joanna,
      A warm welcome to CDH!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Joanna,

Welcome, I hope you make many friends here. I am also from the U.K. I am happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Hello Joanna, from the “Colonies.” 😆.

Do some Englishmen still think of us that way or call us that?

Anyway, you’ve come to the right place. Look around at the articles, and especially the forums to find your new friends and dare I say, family.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hello Joanna..Welcome to CDH
      AS Everyone has Already said..
      There are many Members HERE..
      To talk to..who Understand…
      And will Support You an your Wife
      If there’s anything I can do…
      I am here for YOU…
      Be Safe…Be Your True Self…
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Joanna,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thanks Bobbisue it feels great to get so much warmth and understanding. Just to be called a sister makes me feel all warm inside J x

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?