Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

I’m 58 and have been crossdressing since I was about 8. Not all the time and not much at all for the last 30 – 35 years. Been married for 34 years and my wife does not really “appreciate” my crossdressing the way I hoped she would. Over the past 10 months though my urges have become a lot stronger and I’ve been seeing a psychologist to try to work things out. Long story short I have decided to be totally open with my wife about all my crossdressing activities, and since we are also going to a marriage counselor to deal with a number of issues as well as my ongoing depression, now seemed a good time for total trust and honesty in building our relationship back.
      Consequently, I am sitting here with painted toenails for the first time in 35 years, after getting my first mani-pedi this past weekend (I loved it!). Since I have almost no feminine clothing of my own, except for a few pairs of panties, some pantyhose and a waist cincher, and since my wife is so not my size (she’s 5′-0”, 140; I’m 5′-10”, 150), I have decided to splurge and go to Emerald Fantasy in Seattle this weekend for a quick re-immersion in all things feminine. Can’t wait. It’s been too long!

Hi April,

We are roughly the same height and age.
      I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

April (Pacific Princess)
        Ambassador - Editor

Thanks Steph. I’m really hoping it does! Emotional support would really be welcome at this time.

Anonymous

Hi April and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi April and welcome CDH we are all friends Here and a vast of information !
      Stacey S.

Hey April,

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>You’ve come to the right place for support. You’ll find CDH to be friendly, caring, supportive and safe. </span>

Cookie 🙂

Catherine
      Lady

Hello April welcome with us
      Catherine

Hi April I love your name I hope you meet lots of girls here and enjoy this site as much as I do take care love Bethany

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi all. I'm April’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?