- December 15, 2022 at 9:25 pm #701684Candace RobertsParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
It’s nice to be here. I have been dressing off and on for a few years now. In the past I have purged and stopped but the urge to explore my fem side always comes back. I wish I still had all the great clothes I used to have. Now I’m starting over yet again.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 21, 2022 at 7:44 pm #703135Candace RobertsDuchessRegistered On: December 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I want to thank everyone for the kind, gracious and encouraging words. I’m still on the fence. I’m ready to order everything I need to go “full girl” as I call it. I’ve done it before so I know what I need. Even though I purged a year ago, I did keep some things. Some underwear, stockings and one pair of shoes. Truth be told, I’m worried about being caught. What if I die suddenly and my kids find my stuff? I’m not sure I want that to be part of my legacy. Also where is my outlet? I have gone to all the trouble of dressing in the past to then not have anywhere to share it. That may or may not change in the future. I live in Colorado Springs. Club Q shut down after the shooting. It’s 10 minutes from my house. I didn’t know what a nice place it was until all the media attention and all the support the community showed for it. I know if it reopens I will have a safe place to go. Staying in the house and sharing pics online really doesn’t cut it. So I’m still on the fence.
- December 21, 2022 at 9:22 pm #703149April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 385Has thanked: 4902 timesBeen thanked: 1854 times
Sometimes the need to share who you are and how you feel is ultimately being in public and interacting with other people. If you are confident then going out in public works for many here whether they blend in as a woman or don’t and just own it. If Colorado Springs has no other good LGBTQ clubs where many feel safe to dress publicly then I would look into the different places in Denver or going to CD/Trans events held in many places Divas, Wildside, Esprit Gala, to name a few. Ultimately it does feel better and more fulfilling to not have to hide at home most of the time alone. It feels better to express who you are in public find what suits you best as a step either alone in public, at a friendly club/bar, or a Cd event to express yourself and feel good who you are.
- December 18, 2022 at 11:14 am #702313AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Super fantastic there
- December 18, 2022 at 7:07 am #702255Tara D SometimesLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
Hi Candace. Welcome to the group. I am so glad you found this amazing group of sisters. Do not suppress something that is such a powerful part of who you are inside. There is nothing wrong with wanting to express our fem side – we are all here together.
- December 17, 2022 at 1:48 pm #702096
- December 16, 2022 at 6:09 pm #701905Stephanie RobertsDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 1262Has thanked: 11371 timesBeen thanked: 4980 times
- December 16, 2022 at 5:32 pm #701903Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1267Has thanked: 28059 timesBeen thanked: 4673 times
Welcome to a very accepting community! The girls here are very supportive and friendly. I hope you make lots of friends,
It’s lovely to meet you,
- December 16, 2022 at 5:22 pm #701900Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4399Has thanked: 63280 timesBeen thanked: 15747 times
Hi Candace nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there journeys down the femme path they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Candace as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away .. Please do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this helps us get to know you better.. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- December 16, 2022 at 4:32 pm #701889Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5782Has thanked: 7791 timesBeen thanked: 15207 times
- December 16, 2022 at 4:17 pm #701888Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 716Has thanked: 771 timesBeen thanked: 2218 times
Do not purge getting back what you give up is hard. The urge doesn’t go away it is who we are I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- December 16, 2022 at 7:43 am #701788Maive O’NealLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 71Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
- December 16, 2022 at 7:09 am #701768Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 143Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
Hello Candace and welcome. Please do come in and put your feet up and enjoy a great group of friends. I have not felt yet the need to purge myself but can understand why so many do but the problem with not is having to many things and then when I do try and sort through my wardrobe I don’t do so well because I look at the idem and then remember the thrill of when I wore it last and back in the closet it goes. Again welcome and feel right at home.
- December 16, 2022 at 6:52 am #701760Rachel TyrellLadyRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 83Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
Welcome Candace! I think as many of the girls here, we have also at times purged things we wish we still had. No going back – Just look forward. Buy and cherish new things and new experiences and feel free to share here. Nice group of like minded people to share with.
I hope you enjoy your time here!
- December 16, 2022 at 6:41 am #701756Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 659Has thanked: 2750 timesBeen thanked: 2608 times
Hi Candace from another Arizona girl. I know you will discover this to be a wonderful place to make new friends and share your experiences. I don’t know where you are in AZ, but I live in Gilbert. We are forming a little group to get together occasionally to have makeup parties and do fun things. Please let me know if you are interested. We are also planning an event in the early spring here in Phoenix as part of “Confident U”, an events/experience portal designed to provide crossdressers with unique “experiences”, videos, workshops, webinars, and opportunities to share in order to allow girls to go out and about with confidence. We will be promoting it here in CDH right after the New Year. Hugs, Paulette
- December 16, 2022 at 5:33 am #701732
- December 16, 2022 at 5:16 am #701731Jessica SkyeDuchessRegistered On: October 27, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 170Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 755 times
- December 16, 2022 at 3:38 am #701717Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 784 times
- December 16, 2022 at 1:57 am #701713Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 695Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 2703 times
Hi Candace welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I think most of us on here have gone through the same sort of thing that you have, purged and purged time after time and i think we just can’t shake the pink mist, I think once we start our life as a crossdresser it stays with us for the rest of our lives, I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be with me for the rest of my life, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here and if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- December 16, 2022 at 12:47 am #701703Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 497Has thanked: 6731 timesBeen thanked: 2444 times
- December 15, 2022 at 11:50 pm #701696Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 419Has thanked: 763 timesBeen thanked: 1497 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- December 15, 2022 at 11:33 pm #701692Dana DaringLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 21Has thanked: 140 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- December 15, 2022 at 10:34 pm #701690Lola CapriceBaronessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 386Has thanked: 2345 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
Welcome Candace! To purge and wish you hadn’t is not at all uncommon. I’m sure you’ll meet others here who have done the same thing. I’ve come close a time or two but never actually went through with it.
I’m so glad you’re here! This is a wonderful and supportive group of people. I look forward to seeing your posts, feel free to reach out to me anytime!
- December 15, 2022 at 9:34 pm #701685DuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 385Has thanked: 4902 timesBeen thanked: 1854 times
Hello Candace welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.