Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s nice to be here. I have been dressing off and on for a few years now. In the past I have purged and stopped but the urge to explore my fem side always comes back. I wish I still had all the great clothes I used to have. Now I’m starting over yet again.

Hello Candace welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Candace!  To purge and wish you hadn’t is not at all uncommon.  I’m sure you’ll meet others here who have done the same thing.  I’ve come close a time or two but never actually went through with it.

I’m so glad you’re here!  This is a wonderful and supportive group of people.  I look forward to seeing your posts, feel free to reach out to me anytime!

If you have purged a time or two, you are in the majority around here. Now that you are permanently here you don’t have to do that again. You have our love and support to see you through.

Hello Candace!

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Candace, welcome to CDH. Its the best place on the Web. Hope that you make a lot of new friends here.

Hi Candace welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I think most of us on here have gone through the same sort of thing that you have, purged and purged time after time and i think we just can’t shake the pink mist, I think once we start our life as a crossdresser it stays with us for the rest of our lives, I’ve finally accepted that Roz will be with me for the rest of my life, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here and if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH, Candice! Believe me, I understand the purging of clothes, sometimes I would even purge after a day or 2. We are so happy you found us here!

Erika

Anonymous

Welcome Candace. I too did a purge many years ago as I bet many of us have done here at CDH. It is so great see you here and that you are back enjoying life.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candace welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Candace from another Arizona girl. I know you will discover this to be a wonderful place to make new friends and share your experiences. I don’t know where you are in AZ, but I live in Gilbert. We are forming a little group to get together occasionally to have makeup parties and do fun things. Please let me know if you are interested. We are also planning an event in the early spring here in Phoenix as part of “Confident U”, an events/experience portal designed to provide crossdressers with unique “experiences”, videos, workshops, webinars, and opportunities to share in order to allow girls to go out and about with confidence. We will be promoting it here in CDH right after the New Year. Hugs, Paulette

Welcome Candace! I think as many of the girls here, we have also at times purged things we wish we still had. No going back – Just look forward. Buy and cherish new things and new experiences and feel free to share here. Nice group of like minded people to share with.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Rachel

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Candace and welcome. Please do come in and put your feet up and enjoy a great group of friends. I have not felt yet the need to purge myself but can understand why so many do but the problem with not is having to many things and then when I do try and sort through my wardrobe I don’t do so well because I look at the idem and then remember the thrill of when I wore it last and back in the closet it goes. Again welcome and feel right at home.
      Sherri

We have all been there Candace!!!!! If only we could get back what we purged. Welcome to CDH!!!! You will find these girls are very supporting and will lead to some great friendships.

Anonymous

Do not purge getting back what you give up is hard. The urge doesn’t go away it is who we are I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Candace,

Welcome to CDH.  As others have said there is no need to purge.  You are unique and a special human being.

Alice

Hi Candace nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there journeys down the femme path they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Candace as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away .. Please do us a small favor girlfriend and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this helps us get to know you better..  So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Candace,

Welcome to a very accepting community! The girls here are very supportive and friendly. I hope you make lots of friends,

It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Candace, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here in this wonderful community.
      Love and lots of hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Candace. You will like it here!

Hi Candace. Welcome to the group. I am so glad you found this amazing group of sisters. Do not suppress something that is such a powerful part of who you are inside. There is nothing wrong with wanting to express our fem side – we are all here together.

XO Tara

Anonymous

Super fantastic there

I want to thank everyone for the kind, gracious and encouraging words. I’m still on the fence. I’m ready to order everything I need to go “full girl” as I call it. I’ve done it before so I know what I need. Even though I purged a year ago, I did keep some things. Some underwear, stockings and one pair of shoes. Truth be told, I’m worried about being caught. What if I die suddenly and my kids find my stuff? I’m not sure I want that to be part of my legacy. Also where is my outlet? I have gone to all the trouble of dressing in the past to then not have anywhere to share it. That may or may not change in the future. I live in Colorado Springs. Club Q shut down after the shooting. It’s 10 minutes from my house. I didn’t know what a nice place it was until all the media attention and all the support the community showed for it. I know if it reopens I will have a safe place to go. Staying in the house and sharing pics online really doesn’t cut it. So I’m still on the fence.

Sometimes the need to share who you are and how you feel is ultimately being in public and interacting with other people. If you are confident then going out in public works for many here whether they blend in as a woman or don’t and just own it.  If Colorado Springs has no other good LGBTQ clubs where many feel safe to dress publicly then I would look into the different places in Denver or going to CD/Trans events held in many places Divas, Wildside, Esprit Gala, to name a few. Ultimately it does feel better and more fulfilling to not have to hide at home most of the time alone. It feels better to express who you are in public find what suits you best as a step either alone in public, at a friendly club/bar, or a Cd event to express yourself and feel good who you are.

Hugs April

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?