Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Cynthia Rose, a 52 year old married (she does not know) crossdresser from NJ.  While I have dressed off and on for nearly 40 years, lately the pink fog has been stronger, and I am looking to dress more completely, and perhaps even venture out!

Hi Cindy when you do venture out dressed it is so awesome girl

Hi Cynthia – welcome to CDH!  You’ll find lots of support and understanding in here.  It’s great to meet you!

Marcellette

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cynthia,

So glad you joined CDH, you won’t be sorry you did. I joined only recently and am enjoying meeting new friends but mostly having the other girls to talk to who understand the joys of crossdressing.

Anonymous

Nice one Cynthia……hope you enjoy your first journey out…it’s an amazing experience. xx

Hi Cynthia, and welcome to CDH. You will find may here in the same position as yourself, including myself (except my wife does know but not supportive).

Love Jane X.

Anonymous

Hi Cynthia
      Welcome to the Sisterhood of CDH

Hugs X
      Wilma

Anonymous

Hello Cynthia, Welcome to CDH I’m new here also and I have met some wonderful ladies here. Feel free to message me if you would like to chat..XOXO Davana

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hello dear friends, Im in UK. from the look of this site, most comments and subjects seems to be from USA. Im sure we all have the same problems, but how do I explain my passion for dressing to my wife. ?? She has seen my clothes which lead to a big row. She calls it my dirty little secret. I am now 64 and really want to get out en femme.??

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cynthia

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Cynthia ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I am 53 , from the Netherlands.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as much as I have done.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hello Cynthia!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cynthia happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cynthia,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Cynthia,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?