Replies: 1091

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Char
      Ambassador - Editor
      Registered On: October 11, 2015
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 48

Welcome sweet soul, jump into our stash of articles; I have been writing about my adventure from closed curtains, deep shame and huge fear,,, to now, walking about the world dressed as decoratively as I choose. I am publicly presenting like the pics you see of me on my articles now and it’s amazing.

I absolutely Love who I am allowing to show up in the word now, the most authentic me I have ever been, and growing too hehehe

Enjoy your adventure, mostly have fun n do not take anything to seriously hehehe

Namaste’
      n huggles
      Char

Jessie Monroe
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 23

Darling Sarah you are like so many of us. If I could wake up tomorrow as a woman I would be in heaven. You will learn so much here we have in common. Inside I am a naturally submissive woman who loves lingerie and if truthful a little slutty and sissy. I love to dress and purged so many times but it’s me! Welcome!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Charlotte Gainsbourg
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 92

Hi Sarah,

Welcome x

I am very new to CDH, but since I have arrive so have received such a warm and friendly welcome and have received such good advice and made lovely friends.

Speak soon

Charlotte xxx

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 444

Hi Sarah, welcome to the CDH community. In the short time I’ve been here I’ve received some great advice and made friends. I’m sure you wil too. It truly is a fab site.  can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Tish

Sophia Keeler
      Registered On: June 21, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 39

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH. I have found that today’s society is more open to us crossdressers and transgenders. The only reason I don’t go out in public is my girlfriend want’s to keep our private life private. I found out the hard way, that keeping our lifestyle a secret can be worse than coming out and letting family and friends know. It’s a hard thing to do, but it makes things a lot easier.
      Best of luck. Sincerely Sophia

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1383

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lily-Rose Nielsen
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 162

Hi Sarah
      I can only agree with all the above comments. This is a fantastic place. And, getting caught by whom? As for not getting caught I recently came out to my sister, her only reply was “I’ve been knowing that for 30 years”. And nobody including my coworkers (all amazing girls) has been surprised of me coming out as transgender/crossdresser. Most of them had already suspected it. And that only because of my acting or something, they can’t really pinpoint what.

Lots of Hugs
      Lily’Rose

Michelle Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Replies: 2881

Welcome Sarah!

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 791

Hello Sarah, glad to have you here.

Based on your introduction I think our family will be perfect for you, I hope you take advantage of the massive wealth of knowledge, experience and friendship available!

Welcome to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 4821

Sarah…welcome  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know about venturing out and such. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 592

Hey, Sarah. Welcome. There’s not much I can say that the other girls haven’t already said. This place, and all the lovelies, have really motivated and encouraged me as I take the steps to get out of the house. Dive into the articles and forums, don’t be worried about asking questions, and have fun!

Stephanie Roberts
      Princess
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 461

Hello Sarah, and welcome to CDH!!! This amazing group of ladies can give you all the help and support you may need. Relax and enjoy.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2707

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Robyn Devine
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 591

Hi Sarah T!!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve definitely come to the right place.

There’s a lot of Girls here who can share a similar story.  Just as many share goals and dreams similar to yours too.  Great Girls and a wealth information here for you.  Have fun and enjoy!

Hugs – Robyn 🤗❤️

Sarah Spice
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 8

Hi Sarah and welcome!  As a relative newcomer myself, I can say that this is a wonderfully supportive community for people like us and I’m sure you’ll find it helpful as you negotiate your way through the complexities that all of us face.  Your post made me once again recognise the unfortunately common experience of many of us – the shame and guilt of expressing our female identities and the constant merry-go-round of purging and re-engaging.  Hopefully, CDH can help smooth out the cycles!

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 600

Hi Sarah, and welcome.
      The other girls have beat me to it, and said it all, lol, but you ARE, at the warmest, most welcoming, supportive home ever.
      Relax, and enjoy the company and get to know us all,
      Hugs, Regine

Teralynn Loving
      Lady
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Replies: 1103

Hi Sarah, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. One day you will make a decision that being Sarah makes you happier than anything else in this world and you will not care if someone sees you as Sarah or not. But this decision is entirely yours to make. No one can make it for you, but being a member of CDH will get you all the acceptance and support you need to make the right decision for your happiness. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Bass
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 1313

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments.  Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends there are many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with , So get settled in relax kick off your heels and stay a while  So i know you read the sign at the door you stepped thru when you joined us here that  read please deposit all Fears Being Scared and Paranoia here before entering as you will not need them inside these doors  so new sister and family member enjoy your time with us  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 901

Hello Sarah, and welcome to CDH.  You have found THE place for sisters who will support you and help you with just about any question or problem you may have.  Jump into the threads as they are a good place to learn about your femme self and also learn about some of the rest of us too.  And it gives us a little insight into you also.

Welcome.

PaulaF

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account