Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

my name is Karen and Im new to cdh. I have been a closet lingerie cd for a while now because I have been nervous to explore more. But now I feel that I am ready to explore it more and want to try dressing as a woman. I hope to meet others near me to have fun exploring this with.

Hi Karen nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking many questions .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Karen as she journeys down her girly path in life.. Girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away .. Looking for othere in your area go to top of page select the social tab put in information from your area and search for girls there and message them .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

welcome sister

Hi Karen.  Welcome to CDH.  Lingerie is awesome and I always want more and more.  Anyways, go slow and find that 1st special dress I guarantee you won’t forget that moment.

Susan

Hi Karen, and welcome! I think you will discover as you continue on your journey of exploration you will find it to be a very fun and satisfying adventure. I suggest you begin with makeup. In my opinion every girl needs a ‘look’ that is uniquely hers, and the best place to start is to have fun experimenting. There are some good tutorials on YouTube, but nothing can replace practice and more practice. But makeup is just the beginning. A good friend of mine says ‘blending’ is more important than ‘passing”. By that she means, the clothes you wear, the way you carry yourself and being able to adopt feminine mannerisms is just as important as makeup. I agree, and I must admit since I adopted her philosophy I have had no fear going out in public. I like to tell people the only looks I get is an occasional wink for some old guy! (LOL) I look forward to hearing how things are going. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Karen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karen   happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to the site Karen!

Kelly

Hi Karen, however you dress, or reveal yourself remains up to you, but there are many ladies on site who can help, and we look forward to reading your experiences.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Karen –

Welcome to CDH looking forward to hearing about your journey – hope to see you in chat

XOXO
      Suzanne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Karen,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?