• This topic has 28 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am very nervous and shy. I have been dabbling in crossdressing most of my life. I am very private, so no one knows other than my wife that I do this. She is accepting but prefers not to join in or see me this way. I am a straight male who would love to meet others to become friends with. I need lots of encouragement and support. Would love to swap crossdressing stories or talk femme shop. I am currently working up the nerve to get dolled up and take some photos to post. I have never done anything like this before. I do not know anyone else who is into this (at least not that I know of).

Sometimes I feel alone and wonder what is wrong with me. That is usually when I go through a purge period. I seem to be on a binge period right now. It bothers me when I think of all the money I have wasted over the years doing this.

So in the end I guess I am looking for a friend and I can talk with share my experiences.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Holly,
      Welcome to CDH website..you will receive support and friends here… Please take advantage of the forums and cd/Tg topics for which our sisters have shared their experiences…you are not alone in expressing your femme side…please check out my profile… I hope we can be friends….Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you for your encouragement. I would love to be friends with you and share some experiences.

Holly

Hi Holly, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. I love the little avatar you are using as your profile picture it is adorable. Hon, you are not alone in the world because of your crossdressing. There are many crossdressers all over the world and a lot of them are members of CDH. Glad you found us. Also glad your wife knows it will solve a lot of potential problems. Now before I close I would like to address two things. There is nothing wrong with you because you like to crossdress. I look at things from a psychological perspective and there are many legitimate reasons why someone would want to crossdress. None of the reasons I have researched make one a weird, crazy or evil person. So enjoy your crossdressing journey. Next please don’t purge anymore. Monumental waste of time and money. If you want to take a break from dressing for a while, pack your feminine attire in a storage container until you get the urge to express your femininity again (and odds are you definitely will). If you don’t like the style anymore or an item doesn’t fit right anymore don’t throw the item away donate them to a charity resale store.  Hope you enjoy your membership here. The members are wonderful. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Leonara
        Ambassador

Well said Teralynn thanks for sharing your psychological perspective..

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will definitely come to you when I need a lift or advice.

Holly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holly..welcome, its wonderful to meet another Canadian girl and one from Ontario. This is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world.  Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie. I hope that we can be friends. It is great to see so many people close to my home. That in itself is encouraging. I wish we had things like this when I started my journey, would have solved a lot of problems. I really look forward to chatting and making friends with everyone.

Holly❤

Anonymous

You will find plenty of others here that will be glad to let you know that you are not alone. Actually, I was surprised how “normal” I now feel, and I realize there is nothing wrong with me. We are complex individuals, we all have different needs, wants, and desires. I just feel blessed that I get to experience life, sex, and relationships from the perspective of two genders.

Haley😘

Anonymous

Thank you so much Haley. I love what you wrote. It is so encouraging. I hope I get to where you are. I am sure everyone here will help me with that.

Again Thank you

Holly💕

You are definitely in the right place Holly! Welcome!

Anonymous

I think you are right. Even though it has only been a few hours here, I feel like I am at home.

Holly❤

Hi Holly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice. Great to be here

Holly

Hi Holly nice to meet you and so happy you found us here. As there are so many forums to read and posts to explore so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments  also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.. Everyone here is very supportive and accepting of there new family members and as a sister when you joined us here you came thru our doors to join us .. You should have seen the sign by the door that read please deposit all your nerves and shyness here before entering as you will not need them anymore  ha ha .. Also congrats on wife knowing thats a great start to your journey as many conversations will be the key so slow and steady wins the race girlfriend   please enjoy your time here as you will be in good company and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Everybody here is so supportive. I could cry. Based on yours and everyone’s comments I will get dressed every time I am on this site to get me in the right frame of mind. Who knows maybe I will go for a walk down Yonge street. Look forward to chatting with you.

Holly

Hi Holly, welcome to the CDH family and home honey. There’s absolutely no need to be shy of nervous here. We all love being femme, shopping and hearing each others stories. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

love Trish

Anonymous

Thank you Trish. I really appreciate the welcome and all of the positive comments I am hearing in such a short period of time. I feel like I have actually come home. Everyone is so welcoming, inviting and loving. You do not know how happy I am right now.

Holly😂

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome Holly! I feel like I am in a similar situation to you, but becoming less shy, at least online. Before finding CDH, I felt like maybe I was the only person in the world who not only liked, but couldn’t resist, exploring my feminine side. Now, I see that there are actually lots of us, we are not alone. Chances are, we probably see or know other crossdressers in every day life, who may also be keeping it a secret from the world.

As someone who has gone through a couple purges myself, let me reassure you that there is nothing wrong with you for wanting to crossdress. I eventually reached a point where I told myself that this is just a part of me that isn’t going away, and I’m never going to purge or deny that fact to myself again.

Anyway, welcome to CDH, hope you find this community as supportive as I do.

Birel

Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words Birel and your support. I am already finding how great this site is. I look forward to making lots of friends. I will never purge again. I am who I am

Holly😘

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS-I’m a little late to the party!

Anonymous

Thank you so much for your thoughts and kind words. I had a lot of fun my first day on the site navigating through everything. I have already made a number of friends

Thank you

Holly

Holly,
      Welcome to CDH website. nice to meet you, great place to be. lots of ladies here.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Welcome Holly, to CDH.  As everyone has said already read the posts and articles and hop in with any questions you may have.  Everyone is so willing to help and don’t be afraid to start a new thread and ask something, so many things have been asked several times as I have found out in my year and half here but I am happy to answer what I can from my own experiences.

Such a loving and caring place.      Sandy

‘Tygressa’! Brilliantly imaginative!

Don’t purge. Buy to co-ordinate rather than just at whim. Budget.

I am sorry you are lonely. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you and I think anyone here would be delighted to discuss your questions, thoughts, etc. either openly or in private; so you are not quite as alone as before.

Oh, yes! Hi!

Araminta.

Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I am sure everyone here will help me come out of my shell and venture outside.

Thank you

Holly😊

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hello Holly
      There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I’ve gone through the same feelings myself. Ultimately, I’ve found more happiness in accepting both the masculine and feminine sides of me as two faces of the same coin, still worth exactly the same. I guess you don’t get one side without the other

Welcome Holly!

Anonymous

Hi Holly,

Welcome! I am new here and I have purged many times. Next time you feel like purging, take a deep breath, tell yourself that there is nothing wrong with you and don’t toss your things!

Chloe

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?