Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! I am a BBW CD gurl from Franklin Kentucky. I have crossdressed to some extent ever since I was 11. I am now 57, so it’s been a long journey.  Up until the last 5 years or so I have been in the closet but am now out and wishing I had done it years ago.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jennifer : welcome very nice to meet you here at CDH much to see and do and the ladies here

Hello and welcome, this is the place to be open to your self and others like us. So to speak,   I am 54 years old and I started when I had to wear tights for a school play, I was hooked. It was a on and off thing , then came the Internet, got married in 83, I had my looks of dresses that my wife has. From there my desire to dress up came back and never lef

Hello, Jennifer

Welcome to the CDH forum. It’s really nice to meet you

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer, like I was saying earlier the ladies here are second to none love to have you here and looking forward to hearing you during our journeys. 🌹

welcome Jennifer to cdh the stories of the other ladies are great and I’m sure youll love the forums and tips the closet can get loanly welcome to the real world

Hi Jennifer, Welcome. My story is similar.

Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH Your at a good place to learn and grow ! Good Luck !
      Stacey S

Marianne
      Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Jennifer. Your short introduction could be my own, only I’m 52. Would love to be your friend.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?