Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I just joined and already found new supportive friends.  I’ve been dressing since before I was married and never stopped.   Excited to meet more ladies like myself.   Kisses, Jenny 😉

Hi Jenny;

I really came out as a cross dresser when I lived up there where you are, I met a Daddy while going to school my freshman year and started to live with him. After a couple of months he ‘tricked” me into wearing one of his “Daughters” outfits at home and then later wear them out in public. My sister had me wear some of her outfits when I was younger but he is the one who really made a sissy out of me. I still went to school as a boy for the first year.

Wanda

Anonymous

Welcome Jenny, I’m new to and have found a lot of support and love here at. CDH

Anonymous

Hi Jenny I only joined here myself.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jenny, happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jenny, how nice to have you here 🙂 . Thankyou very much for joining us, i’m so glad you have already begun the important step of making new friends. Great to have met you, take care!

Fee xxx

Hello Jenny

Its incredible isn’t it, how friendly and accepting the girls on this site are. Glad you could join our little group lol.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jenny,

I’m in the state just north of CT. Glad to have another New England lady join us here at CDH!  Glad to hear that you have already made friends, this place is an incredible place to find support along you journey.

Hugs,

Michelle

Welcome Jenny!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?