• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hiya, i’m Sienna and i’m 21 from Brisbane, Australia, i have just started my journey, and am looking to chat and find friends that are like minded.

Have a wonderful day 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Siena

happy to welcome you and you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sienna,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide!!! So much to see here, and so many ladies here that can help you with whatever you need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Sienna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Sienna

Its so nice to have you here this is fantastic place to be

Paula From Melbourne XX

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Sienna, glad you are here!

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Sienna,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thank you all for the kind responses <3

Welcome Sienna!

Hi, Sienna! Welcome and have fun here with the nicest girls in the world.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Siena and welcome.  You really couldn’t have picked a better place to start your journey.  If you’re looking for friendship, support, and understanding, get comfy, you found it!

Stevie

Welcome Sienna … you will be so warmly greeted by all here … warm regards

Hi Sienna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am burning the candle at both ends trying to keep up (and I am supposed to be retired). So young and just discovering the joys of crossdressing. It was a super idea to join CDH Sienna! So many questions you must still have! Well you get answers to those questions, tips, advice, friendship and a whole lot more by being a member! I do hope you will stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members. You’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Sienna and welcome to CDH….

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?