• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all..

I knew i was a bit different, or maybe not different. Maybe just unsure or confused. I believe that i am now in uncharted waters with in my own body and mental state.. but i am finally starting to feel happy.. I am just starting to to transform and spent hours of watching you tube videos on where to start with make up, hair Etc, and was totally distressed the first 4 or 5 times i tried it. Tonight I feel that I actually might be getting the hang of the beginning.

I just need a sounding board guys as this is soo new, and sooo scary for me..

I am going to attach a photo and please let me know what you think..

LOL horrible i’m sure in comparison to some of you but I was proud of it 🙂

Thank you all and love ya.

Trista.

Hi there

do not be scared, welcome to Heaven, we are all here to help

🙂 Amanda

Thank you so much Amanda.

I actual feel like i can talk here, with out being judged and feeling awkward. Quite strange actually. I have so many questions for you all and am really looking forward to knowing the new me. I am going to have to let my guard down and let me vulnerability guide me i guess.

Good night all. Please stay safe and lotz of love. Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Trista..

Hi Trista,

Welcome to CDH from the U.K., it is great to meet you.  You have come to the best place for help, support and friendship.

Your photo looks lovely, you look fabulous.

There is so much opportunity here to chat with other girls and gain advice, please join in. I am happy to chat so please feel to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Hi Trista , welcome to a wonderful site full of diversity & experience…… you look lovely in you profile picture 🌹🌹

Hi !!!

I am so overwhelmed at this point, but so excited as well.. In a sense i feel reborn..

I know i have long way to go.. lol i guess you could call me a “noob”, however I know this is me, and I will grow into what I always knew I wanted to be.

I am looking at options and steps to further my transformation and if any of you have any suggestions or stories i would really love to hear them..

Trista.

Thank you so Much…

Hugs. 🙂

Thank you soo soo much..

Hey Trista – you’re in a good group.  These ladies can help with about anything, and are very good and supportive listeners.  As for makeup, I first tried it a little over a year ago and OMG what a disaster!  I almost gave up, but kept remembering what all the videos said – you will get better as you practice.  So I did, and did get better.  So keep practicing and remember – it all comes off with a makeup wipe!  Just remove the disaster and try again!  Let us know how you do!

Mikey

Hi, You are doing the right things and have come to the right place. We are all in this together and the ladies here we’re just like you needing guidance and information. And there is a wealth of here. First of all you have to start being comfortable with yourself and who you are. Believe me, you will. You will start to accept yourself more and then gain the desire to further explore yourself, explore your looks, fashion, makeup Etc. At your own pace, you will decide that you want to go out into the world and be your feminine self. We all did it and you will be so happy with the feeling you get. Social constrictions are not as bad as they used to be. They need a little more work but are getting there. Maybe if you can, join up with somebody who lives the same lifestyle. Go on your outings together and do things girls will do. You’re going to love it. Take your time good luck

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trista    welcome, happy you have join our site. Your profile picture is very pretty and soon I’m sure you may share more when your comfortable and first and foremost it’s not how we may look like outside what’s  important is how one feels inside. I’m not as I would like to be but when I’m all dressed it’s like turning on a light,  I shine all over and very happy looking into a mirror and have a beautiful woman staring back is certainly exhilarating. Now your here learn from everyone as this is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and happy having another canadian  gurl here with us. If you ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM me. Love to help.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Trista, Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. I know it can be scary to put your feminine persona out to others. Here you do not have to be scared or worry about what others will think or say about you. This site was created specifically for you and others like you. Young or old, experienced in crossdressing or not – it doesn’t matter. As you have already seen we have friendly and supportive people here eager to interact with you. So stay active on the site and communicate with the other members. You will never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, you look fine. – Blessings

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Trista!

S x

Hi Trista,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

hello and welcome to our world called C.D.H, where we all can chat and learn how to dress like a woman. dressing up in pretty dresses and waring nylons and panties and bra are price less. the feeling of the clothing is so great fitting and looks pretty also when we put them on. woman dress in manly cloths so why cant we dress in female cloths? keep dressing up and putting on make up the more you do the better you will be at it

Hi Trista and welcome from yet another Canadian.

The make-up in your profile pic looks pretty good!

Spending time and sharing with some of the great people on this site can be a turning point in your progression. Our particular goals and timelines during exploration and growth may differ but making our selves feel better about realising our true selves is pretty universal. The acceptance and support given here has made a huge difference to many of us.

Enjoy and make friends

Olivia

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Trista. Like other have already said this is a very good and accepting place to meet other like minded girls.

Based on your pic there, you look great, but main thing is to become comfortable as the woman you are.

Amy

Welcome Trista!

Hello trista , Rhonda here i have just read your article . As others have said welcome to C DH .

What helped me a lot to except my compulsion to wear womans clothes was to say to my self  It is all right for you to wear womans clothes .

May your courage be greater than your fears .

Hugs Rhonda .

Anonymous

Welcome. I can understand as can most of the girls here. I’ve been there and still am starting to come out of my shell. I hope the community here can help you too

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?