• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Tara and I’ve been dressing fully for about 10 years now. I love everything girlie from outfits to makeup and hosiery on my soft silky legs. I could never transition fully because I love my masculine side too and would miss it the same way I’d miss my feminine side if I quit expressing her. I’d live to hear from other girls from all different points. I think it would be so cool to have friends that you hang out as guys and girls…

looking forward to meeting you all,

Kisses

Tara

Hi Tara nice to meet you love the question but the poll answer part went over my head he he .. But as mine is the makeup part as I just love the transformation it does don’t get me wrong I love the cute clothes and oolala sexy under underthings ha ha .. but the makeup and hair makes me feel like im a woman as my heart tells me I am ..  By the way cute profile picture ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Tara!

🌸🎀

Hi Tara, welcome to the CDH family. I’m a full time gal too. Personal my favourite pare is being able to wear red, I never had the courage to in drag. Now I’ve always got it on me. Feel free to put your heels up here honey.

Love Trisha

the most part I love about dressing up is the look and feel of what society calls female cloths. the feel of a bra around my back over my shoulders, the feel of nylons giving me legs a massage feeling and when wind blows against my nylons legs, the look of a nice dress, the sound of the heel as I walk. the smell of perfume on me, the dangle of the ear rings as I walk, the color of eye shadow on my eye lids, the color of nail polish on my nails when I wear nail polish. the feel of panties that fit and feel better.  and most of all just being the real person I should of been when I was born.

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Tara! Welcome to CDH! Hugs!
      Cute profile picture BTW.

Anonymous

Hi Tara, welcome aboard CDH, I hope you enjoy being with this wonderful group of girls.

Hugs

Diana.

For me it is simple…I love the feeling of being dressed to match the inner me. It is almost electric when I finally bring the two parts of me together into the real Jemma. In fact, lately, it is getting more difficult and painful to undress Jemma and put her back in the closet.

Anonymous

Hi Tara, welcome to CDH. You will love it here. Hope you make many friends and enjoy your self💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tara welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Tara,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Tara!

Hi Tera and welcome. I have to give a second on your profile picture. Its is very cute

Anonymous

Hi Tara and welcome 💕💋Katie

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?