Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anna Doe
      Lady

Hi I’m just a mess at the moment trying to find out who I am have been dressing on and off for years but now just confused and wanting to make sense of it

Anonymous

Hey Anna! Welcome to CDH. I am right there with you. If you ever want to chat, let me know!

Amberly

Anonymous

Hugs from the UK to and dont worry you have found the right place to be yourself only a message away if needed layla x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH.

You’ve found a wonderful and helpful site.  Just ask away.

Alice

Hi Anna

Welcome to CDH, this is the place to be if you are struggling with who and what you are. Coming to terms with your ‘whole self’ is not an easy or quick thing to do, but with help and support the journey is much easier. There are plenty or very supportive lovely people on this site, so take your time have a look around and read the various articles. If you want to reach out, either post a question on the forum or PM one of the people that has replied to your post (me included!). I wish you the very best for the future…………………….

Anonymous

Anna, 🌼 welcome to CDH! 💖 it’s the best place to be!! 🦋🧚‍♀️🍭

Anonymous

Hi Anna

this is a very supportive site, I’m sure you will be made very welcome

Emily

Hi Anna nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So when you joined us here and came thru our doors you should have read the sign there that read Please Deposit all fears and confusion as meaning all messy ideas here you will not be needing them here he he .. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts of the stories of the lives of many ladies here as they travel down there wonderful girly roads.. Then your turn to give us a story or two about the life of Anna and her travels down her wonderful road.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So relax do some reading kick your heels off and enjoy your self  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon..

Stephanie Bass

DeLora
      Lady

Hi Anna and welcome to CDH.

This place and the folks here have been a huge help to me as I try to come to terms with my confusing gender identity.

You are among friends here, we are all traveling similar paths and share many of the same struggles and joys.

Feel free to fire me a note of you ever need to chat.

D.

Anonymous

Hi Anna, welcome aboard CDH, we can all understand where you are at just now but if you take the opportunity that CDH provides to talk with like minded people you may be able to make some sense of the journey you are on. In the meantime just relax in the love and understanding that all the girls here feel for you.

Big hugs

Diana

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hello Anna welcome to CDH all the girls here are friendly, when you are ready to talk just start talking. I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.

Hi Anna

Welcome to CDH from another UK girl – still totally confused, but not caring about making sense of it any more, just enjoying the wonderful world I knew nothing about before signing up here 2 years ago!

The ladies here will make you feel at ease – just kick back and relax.

Love Laura

Kathleen
      Duchess

Thanks Anna same here for me at times.Each day is a new day enjoy your dressing in the moment.I found
      if I overthink it I don’t enjoy the experience.There’s nothing wrong!

Anonymous

Hi Anna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too, I’ve been crossdressing most of my life, I’ve found all the girls on here are lovely and are only to willing to help you find yourself xxxxx

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Hi im another girl from the uk 🇬🇧 Brighton its a lovely place to be just like CDH X HUGS

Anonymous

Ive decided going to take the plunge and go to the local dressing service and have a afternoon of being totally feminized as ive often wondered, dreamed and thought what a professional dressing service could do to push this journey along the road a bit? Im quite looking forward to be being pampered and trying on new outfits,looks and yes the old favourite? I want to try the beautiful bride look to as Always wondered how it must feel to be beautiful on your wedding day! Its not going to be for a few weeks yet though as these places aint cheap so gotta start saving my pink pounds and stop buying pretty dresses and strong sexy outfits for a bit which is a shame as was really starting to like the pvc and wet look dresses ive been buying and the wolford tights and stockings at £25 a pair as been stocking up my wardrobe and got a little obsessed with shoes and mini skirts and black shiny tights from Wolfords that are beautiful but so pricey. Going to have to be a woman on a budget or a tart on a allowance! Haha 😄 nite nite ladies. Would love to hear if anybody else has big plans now we can go shopping again as all the shops are back open. Sweet dreams ladies xxx

Anonymous

A big thank you to all the lovely people who inspire me daily you know who you are, without your thanks and support id of fallen by the wayside. In a few weeks im going to a professional dressing service to get ideas on looks and what colours suit me and what colours, styles i need to stay away from. Im getting there a little bit more everyday and i couldnt live a life now as a man as its not me occasionally i do have to dress as a man as not quite out of the closet totally as do have bad days like im sure everyone does, but what i do when i have them is put something sexy or beautiful on and it cheers me up. Being krissy is a lifes work and ill get there soon trouble is im such a perfectionist and i shouldnt be as there will be bumps in the road and i have to navigate either around them or put my foot down and go straight over them. Ps still struggling in my heels but its down to being too ambitious 6inch ones starting off are hard work walking in but im starting to strut a little and even my friend said i had the makings of the most sexy walk ever! So chuffed 😀 wouldn’t be able to do this without my closest friend love you babes x

Anna Doe
        Lady

Hi thanks so far all the girls have been friendly I’ve always been so nervous posting things on any site but on CDH I seem to have relaxed and felt part of a family thanks for all the support you have given and if ever anyone needs a chat I will do my utmost to help where I can ❤️💋Anna

Anonymous

Ive found this is the safest place to be yourself on the entire internet period! Nothing has ever leaked out from here ever and being your true self is safe and if you want a secret kept its kept safely on CDH And thats just one of the many things i love about it this place plus everyone is lovely and you dont have to be a stunningly beautiful woman to be liked on here,just being yourself is fine and whether your a convincing looking woman or not it doesnt matter just being true to who you want to be is a beautiful thing and it goes a long way on this lovely place 😊 hugs xx

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Anna. I hope you can find some peace within yourself. There are many other girls here to get to know and perhaps chat with.

Amy

Hi Anna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Your introduction post was heartbreaking to me. Unfortunately, crossdressing people have more than their share of people who have similar difficulties dealing with their crossdressing journey. I look at crossdressing from a psychological perspective. I was always more interested in the whys and hows more than anything else. One thing for sure – joining CDH was a very good thing for you to do. Having other crossdressing people to communicate with can be very therapeutic. Our CDH sisters are accepting, supportive and friendly. So get to know some of them. I myself have had some success in assisting some members with dealing with some significant problems they were having with there crossdressing journey. Advice on makeup, fashion & flair! Sorry, I can’t help much in those areas. However, dealing with feelings of guilt and shame, confusion, reasons why you do it, finding the courage to go out in the world or how to tell a loved one about your crossdressing- well those things I can give you some good ideas on. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. I hate to see a crossdressing sister go through her crossdressing journey depressed from something that should be bringing her happiness and joy! – Blessings

Hi Anna, welcome to the CDH family, from a Mancunian. I think we all question why we dress and not many of us know why, including me. All I know is I’m happier as Trisha and that’s all the answers I need. Feel free to explore your feminine side here and ask questions if you need to.

Love Trisha

Hey Anna.  Welcome to CDH.

I’m just over the border in Essex.

You’re going to feel great and supported here with a collective encyclopedic knowledge of, well, everything 🙂

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Hey Anna, another girl in the UK here, welcome to CDH I truly hope you have a wonderful experience here, we are all a great big family here and full of information to answer any questions you have, so just relax, enjoy yourself and you’ll make plenty of friends on here guaranteed, big hugs

Stacey xx 💄👄💋

Hi Anna I’m very new here too but the support and friendship that all the lovely ladies here give is unbelievable. I have never felt so accepted and welcomed. Everyone here is just so friendly just be yourself and everyone will help in anyway they can to make you feel at home.
      Love sally

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?