Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi and I’m glad to find some like minded people although I’m sure are much further through your journey than I am.

Ive been trying to hold on to my masculinity for a while as my T levels are going down and my estrogen is naturally high but I suddenly had another light bulb moment and though, why fight? I now want to take HRT to speed up the feminity.

I’ve never been a manly man and when I got married in my 20’s and saw my wife’s clothes I got the first light bulb moment. I loved trying them on but never told anyone. Later in my 40’s my girlfriend said she was a closet lesbian so she was happy to dress me up and do make up.

I have four kids and have remarried someone who would not like this so I could never come out to anyone yet but I do intend to go ahead with HRT. I do have some clothes stashed away in our lock up so I spend the odd hour there but have not done make up yet.

Hoping to chat with people who have done this journey and can give advice on how to proceed, especially with estrogen or HRT etc

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lysette

trying to figure who we are  is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are and where you are going. . Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Lysette,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lysette,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Lysette!

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Lysette,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?