Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After visiting CDH many times I decided to take the plunge and join..

My dressing has come and gone in my 50 years. Recently the urge to dress has been overpowering.

My wife of 20 years is in the dark. If she suspects anything she remains quiet..

Recently I have been underdressing. Bra, forms, vintage panty girdle with suspenders and sheer nylons..When the wife is out for the day I go with a slip, satan blouse and midi skirt along with kitten heels. No makeup yet..

Given my pull to the feminine my objectives over the next year is to develop more of a feminine voice and mannerisms, learn how to use makeup, perfect walking in high heels, be fitted for a wig and perhaps venture out of the house.

I have visited CDH a number of times and joined today in hopes of my new sisters helping me on my journey

Love and Kisses

Donna

Hi Donna and Welcome!!! Everyone here has been supportive and wonderful in the short time I have been here. You will get lots of help from your new sisters here.

Maria

Thanks for your support

Donna

Hi Donna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Your CDH sisters will respond! Knock and the door will be opened. Ask and you shall receive. That is how we roll Luv. So stay active on the site and interact with your CDH sisters and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Donna I am happy to welcome you to CDH. I am positive you’ll find plenty of great ladies here full of support and kindness.

Hi Donna, and a warm welcome. It’s a wonderful place to be:-)
      Regine

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to CDH Donna.  You will get plenty of support here for sure!

Robyn

Thanks for your welcome note..

I am so new to a website where I can talk to others. Was I to wordy in my introduction? How best do I make contact with newbies like me?

Any thoughts are welcome!

Love and respect Donna

Thanks for reaching out to me.. It will take me a while to work through the intricacies of the CDH website. One quick question. When I signed up this afternoon I was offered an opportunity to sign up for a Duchess Grade membership . I read about the extras and didn’t quite sure what to do so I signed up for the basic. Is the upgrade something I might want? Do you have the Duchess level?

Agin thanks for your warm welcome. I hope you can coach me through my getting involved with my new sisters.

Love Donna

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Your Welcome. Wordy?  No…your fine!!  Im still figuring out how to drive this thing myself…LOL.

I think if you go to the top right to Social -> Find Friends you’ll get what your looking for.

Back at cha

Robyn

Hi Donna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. No you were not too wordy. Here you can be yourself and ramble on and on if you want to because we understand how difficult it is for a crossdressing person to find a supportive person to talk to. Someone who will listen and not judge. But here you will find lots of people you can interact with. Glad you found us and decided to become a member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Donna!

Hi again Donna. I did sign up for the Duchess, but not for the extra’s, to help support this amazing site. I feel so at home here, anything I can do to help , I will.
      Just my thoughts.
      Hugs, Regine

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Donna. We are excited to have you here as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions! Someone will have an answer.

I noticed your beautiful shoes in your profile.

One of my objectives over the next few months is to learn to walk in heels. A few years ago I bought pumps with 4 inch heels. I was never able to walk in them..Couldn’t balance. I do have a pair on 1” kitten heels, which I can almost manage with. Still a bit clumsy.

Any suggestions as to next steps to develop my ability to navigate the world of heels..

Donna

Hi Donna, and welcome!!! Thanks for your intro, which is great. Not too wordy at all.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?