Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

After recently completing a number of psychology and transgender therapy sessions it has become clear to me that I strongly consider myself female. While the label used is transgender even that doesn’t seem to fit anymore as my gender identity is clearly female. Dressing for me is simply a way of me expressing my true identity.

Kisses Elsa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elsa  , welcome dear  and well said. Gender identity male or female here that doesn’t matter were all the same in our hearts. The love we hold being here is Testament on how diversity is shared in so many ways. Our love to dress is an example  in self expression,  to experience our passions and with many here in support and care in our feelings. I myself am so happy to have found this place and  now enjoy a desire that I’ve had many a year . Happy you have join us and enjoy a journey through life’s way.  Stephanie 🌹

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Elsa. Welcome to CDH. Labels make me uncomfortable. I found them unnecessary, superfluous. Each one is who she or he is. Listen to your heart. You just have to be yourself. In this acceptance resides what we know as happiness. I’m glad you have joined us. I wish you the best in your journey.

Gisela.

hello and welcome to C.D.H.  yes labels i don’t care for we all are human and that’s all that counts. when dressing up in what they call female cloths we are just expression our feminine side, in which what 90% of people have it, male or female. i don’t like to be called names that i am not i am just expressing my feminine side. feel free to read my profile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?