Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a totally heterosexual MTF crossdresser that has been married to my wife for 39 years and I have no real intension of going any further than just dressing up.

I started to dress as a young kid watching my mother getting ready putting on her stockings and suspenders (late 50’s) and her high heel shoes, then I started dressing up in my sisters clothes when she went to college, I loved the feel of the panty hose and wearing her bras and dresses. This went on until I left home at 18, then I put it all out of my head and got married and had a family etc like most of us do.

Then about 10 years ago I started to really want to do this again, so I started wearing panties, bra/cammy and holdups under my drab, all this has been in secret as I was afraid to tell my wife as she is pretty conservative in her outlook.

As I work away from home a lot it is easy for me to be able to dress in my hotel, this went on for 8 years until my wife caught me dressing at home and was pretty shocked, she then went out and bought me some panties but made it clear she didn’t want to involved in any part of my dressing, she also thought that I was turning gay !!! As you all know that has nothing to do with it at all.

So now I am back to dressing when I am away but can wear lingerie when I am home with her.
      I would love it if she would help me and let me dress fully at home.

Hopefully now that I have found this site I may be able to get her to understand how many of us are just heterosexual males whose feminine side is emerging and to satisfy this urge we like to dress in women’s clothes.

I am also happy in my male skin and still play football (soccer) with the lads, love to go out in my boat and do man stuff as well.

Thanks for reading this, oxox Jill

Hi Jill……loved your letter and learning a bit about you. You have the best of both worlds happening….good for you. If you require any assistance or just want to shoot the breeze….give me a shout!

Dame Veronica.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jill   I  can relate much of what you have mentioned here. As for me  one big difference is I’ve only started dressing just in the past year but like you a very long marriage. 39  years  also with the  40th coming on fast. She questioned my interests and many other concerns. She was told that yes I’m totally heterosexual and only interested in woman . Married  very young, with family, like you and I too had to shelve it but always felt the urges. I real life I love my gender and enjoy all my interests and hobbies but now in our later times I need that escape from general life and leave myself to become a lady who is softer, more at ease and happy to release thoses  life’s pressures and better myself in a softer way. My wife after many talks and her guidelines I am enjoying my dressing and she is slowly showing interest but I must remain patient and take things slowly. She happy for that. Best to you and your journeys ahead and welcome ,happy to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?