Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I am here to just say hi, I am on beginnig in crossdressing and feminization.

I would like if I will find some new friends here, lots of informations and lots of fun.

I realy like crossdressing, but for now I used to wear only underwear under man clothes and to the future I would like to move my experiences to higher level 🙂

Have a nice day, ladies!

Rachelle

Hi Rachelle,

Welcome to CDH, you will find lots of nice people and new friends here.  I am happy to chat anytime, just message.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

thansk for your reply! I see, you are also new here. How do you like this place after two weeks after joining?

Rachelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachelle, welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience. We all enjoying our femininity starting with simple beginnings. I too with panties under my drab to wearing them 24/7 and within 2 years I now get fully dressed and have started venturing out . One never knows what life has instore but finding something so passionate and in  a place so accepting, so supportive too express our feelings is certainly a journey well taken. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Rachelle! CDH will provide you with great friends and information.

Anonymous

Hi Rachelle! Love your name sweetie!

welcome to CDH! Chat anytime girlfriend!

Lilly💋

Welcome Rachelle!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?