Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hoping to talk and get to know ladies like myself on here

Hi Nicole welcome to CDH. This is a fab website to get to know other Cders/tg. Ive not been here long myself and have made friends I chat with most days.  can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Trish

I can’t wait to get to know you a well. Thanks for responding.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with gurls like yourself and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Nicole you are absolutely in the right place

Hi, Nicole, and welcome to our family.
      You are going to love it here, Im sure
      Relax, look around the forums, and join in when you feel like it.
      When you get a chance, fill your profile out, so we can get to know more about you
      Hugs, Regine

Josie Angel
      Duchess

Welcome, Nicole.

Hi, Nicole. Welcome to CDH. You’ve found the best place on the internet for encouragement, support, and inspiration for crossdressers. Check out all the articles and forums and don’t be shy to ask questions yourself. Have fun!

Thank you do much. I’ve been waiting for so long to finally come out a my true self. I would really love to find some ladies on my home town to help me be the lady I’ve always wanted to be. Make up ect.

Nicole, I’m not too far from Kansas City and I know there are girls here that are in your area. However, very few girls around here would feel comfortable meeting someone they don’t know. The first thing I would suggest is to fill out your profile. This helps all of us get to know you better. Next, be active here by commenting in the forums and articles and making some posts of your own. Also, if you are ever in a position to upgrade your membership, you will gain access to the group pages. There is a group called Kansas City Girls. I know that some of them meet others for girls nights out and things like that.

As far as makeup, YouTube videos are a huge help for me. There are videos for every aspect of makeup application. Look up some videos that will help you determine your eye shape and then use that information to narrow down other videos. But the main thing is just practicing. While you watch your videos, make a list of what you’re going to need. Ulta is CD friendly and I purchased all my makeup in drab with a full beard. The sales associates can help you find everything and suggest the proper foundation shade. And while you’re at it, don’t forget the makeup remover.
          The articles and forums are extremely helpful in all aspects of dressing. There is even a search feature within each forum that will pick up on tags for what you search for.

Omg thank you do much. I know about be scared about meeting. I am just do sick and tired of hiding. I would love to be around girls like myself. And feel at ease and not be judged or laughed at.

Welcome Nicole, I’m in KC too. I don’t go out in public around here normally. I learned a ton from YouTube videos when it comes to makeup. There are also videos on there about how to make your face appear more feminine by using makeup. I really need both to come off looking like a woman at all.

Hi Nicole!

Welcome to CDH!  You definitely came to the right place.  We’ve become quite the Sisterhood here.  Great Girls from all over the world.  Fantastic support and advice too!  Dont be afraid to ask questions, we all love to help you move forward on your journey.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo  Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Nicole…

Welcome to CDH.

Jessica

Welcome Nicole!

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Hi Nicole, welcome to CDH

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?