• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am not quite sure exactly where I belong. So many of the posts I have read are about going out in public fully dressed as a woman. I have only had the desire to wear women’s lingerie in the privacy of my home. Panties for sure, but also bras, garter belts, thigh highs, nighties but at the present I am in a very committed relationship with my wife and we recently came to a compromise where I can wear conservative panties and thongs. I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Hi Morriah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Morriah
      Welcome to CDH. You are what you are. Everyone is different and their goals will be different, as is what we like to wear and how. It’s what makes us the individuals that you are. Do not take other people’s goals as your own but find out what you do want and see if you can work it into your relationship with your Significant Other (SO).

Isshe, I agree with you about goals and pruning back my desire to be honest with myself for the sake of my SO.
        I am back to dressing in secret, limiting myself to ‘stealth mode’ when out in public, my SO seems to vacillate between accepting to flat out intolerance.
        It is not a smooth journey, we are all just trying to get on with life. My advice is to be truthful, 100% truthful, and let the chips fall where they may. The deception is not healthy for you, your wife, or your marriage.

*Karli

Hi Morriah

There is nothing wrong with being a lingerie only CD. I was a lingerie only CD for many years before fully dressing for the first time. I never thought I would reach that stage, but I did when I was 35.

Reading what you wrote my first thought was, why on earth would your wife accept conservative things but reject what it is you really want? If it were me in the situation, I would not even bother dressing because being in conservative panties would be useless to me.

Lingerie only CD’s from my experience dress in lingerie because it is a fetish. There is nothing wrong with that. When I was a lingerie only CD I would purchase satin lingerie and even gowns made of satin. If I had a wife who told me I could only wear burlap, I would not even bother because there would be no point in it. Be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you could ever be happy just wearing boring conservative panties when you want Fredericks of Hollywood?

Anyone who has made an extensive study of the psychology of fetishism will tell you that your fetishes remain with you for life. I highly doubt you can be happy wearing sensible common women’s briefs that are not much different from Fruit of the Loom men’s underwear.

Far too many married CD’s either have to live either without being true to themselves or have to live a double life in secret. Neither is healthy. I won’t recommend therapy because therapists are really not very bright and generally know nothing about fetishes or being a CD.

You are far from alone in your dilemma. Women desire stability and normalcy because it is conducive towards building a nest and raising children. Women care a great deal about social standing and stability. Men on the other hand like to be far more adventurous.

If women were a more open minded and sexually adventurous the world’s oldest profession would not exist. Many lingerie only CD’s and girls who dress fully often have secret stashes that are kept in car trunks or at work and then the go dress in motels. I would not be surprised if CD’s kept a few motel chains in business it is so common.

Many also visit prostitute’s or a dominatrix to live out harmless fantasies their wife would divorce them over. I know that for a fact because I was a professional dominatrix. I also always saw getting into a relationship with a normal prudish woman would be a huge mistake that would either leave me miserable or in divorce court.

Can you really live with that compromise?

Barbie

I see your point but we’ve been married a long time and I have to respect her opinion and both of us worked a compromise that works very well.  Not all of the panties are cotton.  There are other fabrics that feel very nice.  As far as the lacy, sexy things those are a part of my past and we worked this out our way to both our satisfaction.  I’m flexible enough to say yes, I can live with this compromise.  We’ve had lengthly discussions about this – she knows about my past and respects my  way of thinking and I am satisfied.  Interestingly, my wife suggested the motel solution that you came up with and I rejected that idea right away.  I understand your point of view and was glad that you gave it.  I hope to hear from you again.

What I hope happens for you is that over time she will grow more and more accepting and even come to enjoy shopping with you!

I hope that as well.  After just a few days I tried thongs and I was pleasantly surprised that she likes thongs because she likes my butt.  So…who knows.

Just know that no matter what we will all stick by you!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Morriah,

I too have no desire to go out in public dressed or transform into a women. I do like lingerie, panties and pantyhose. I have recently started wearing bras which feel good all of the streatchniss feeling on my shoulders. My SO is accepting, she even washes my lingerie. I’m hoping I don’t get the urge to purge again,  too expensive! Lol

Nice to hear from you.  I was hoping there would be some like-minded person I could talk to.  To tell you the truth, I go to Amazon a lot mainly just to browse and a while back I noticed that some of the ads would have “x number answered questions” and many times the questions would include guys wanting to know if these panties work well for guys and I answer back positively….my small contribution to the cause.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Morriah welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Honey, you do as much or as little as you want. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Revel
      Baroness

Hi ya, Morriah! 😀

I can relate, sister. I never go out in public dressed as Revel. I know that I could “pass” as a woman, but I like my privacy. So I’m a private crossdresser. Some do like it that way, some don’t. To each her own. 😉

Welcome to CDH.

Revel

Hi and welcome, although I am new too 🙂

I am a lingerie junkie too, its beautiful and fun to wear.  Embrace it and enjoy it.  The tug of a garter belt is so sensual and tantalizing.  Pantyhose over shaved legs with a slip is unbelievable. The daily embrace of a bra is addicting. We are so lucky and blessed that we get to wear these items that are according to society only relegated to women.

Enjoy it all and love and embrace your wife.

Susan

Hi Morriah, and welcome. I think you will find the we girls here at CDH come in all flavors, and that is what makes this group so wonderful. We have girls who are transitioning, girls like me, who are heterosexual, but love exploring our femininity, and girls who just love to wear pretty lingerie. The fact that your wife is so accepting a BIG PLUS, since so many girls I know do not have that going for them. Just enjoy yourself and begin making the friendships I know you can make here. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Morriah nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. You have gotten a lot of good advice here so use what you need and build from that..  Look around as there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from .. Hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Morriah.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?