Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It took me a lot of courage to join this and post for the first time.

I’ve never shared this side of myself with anybody, so this is nerve racking, but here goes.

Hi from the UK. 🙂

I’m a cis male who’s always been interested in dressing up since i can remember, but i’ve never shared that side with anybody.

Hoping to understand myself a bit better and meet like minded people here.

Best wishes,

Lucy.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lucy,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you, I am also from the U.K. but a bit further north than you.

Firstly, well done on taking this brave step and introducing yourself here.  The girls are really friendly and I hope you make lots of new friends. I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Lucy, and welcome to a place where you can share your concerns and learn for others who have been on the same journey. The thing I have learned is there is not any one-size-fits-all answer as to why we choose to explore our feminine nature. Many of us find it a stress reliever and have no desire to transition, others see it as a pathway to transitioning. For example, many years ago when I began crossdressing it was more a sexual thing. Today its more about letting the girl inside me have the opportunity to express herself. All I know, is it has been good for me and allowed me to be a better person in so many ways. I hope your journey is as wonderful. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy …welcome ,happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Lucy, you’ve come to the right place.

Janice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Lucy,

Welcome to this lovely place!
      You are braver than I was. It took me a month to introduce myself after I joined.

There are a lot of great girls here with advice, and support.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Lucy nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. With you being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl explore everywhere as there is a wealth of knowledge to access and learn from here .. We all here are very supportive and careing to all who step thru these doors .. When you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two abour the life and times of Lucy as she travels down her girly path in life.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Lucy, I think most of us at CDH have taken a long time ti reveal their inner princess.
      Now that you are onsite, you will be able to chat with lovely ladies who can help.
      It is a wonderful feeling to have acceptance
      Also when you feel confident to venture outside. We can femme up underneath to start, or just dive in.
      Best Wishes Lucy.
      Jane

Anonymous

Hope you find what your looking for. I’m also in the UK.

Mel.

Hi Lucy, and welcome. I am so happy i found this site, so far it has been a special experience. Look foward to hearing about you.

Barbara

Hi Lucy, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Lucy
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl who lives in the South West.Been on the site for 6 months which has brought Helena out of her shell.
      Enjoy everything the site has to offer,and the UK girls on the site is growing and I’m shore you can get help and advice from them
      Love
      Helena

Welcome to the site Lucy, thanks for sharing this wonderful part of you.

Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Hi Lucy! You have come to the right place to explore your feminine side. The ladies here are so accepting and affirming!

Besitos

Kelly

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to the group. You will find lots of love, support and encouragement here.

Aurora Eden

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?