Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just looking for other like-minded people and hoping to make some friends, even better would be to find like-minded people in Vegas to meet and have some fun with!

Hi Samantha welcome girl xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH!

Hugs, Lara

[postquote quote=577890]
      We are very very sweet.. thank you baby dolls! Kisses… Samantha!

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Samantha !

I hope you will enjoy your stay here at CDH.

It is great reading the Forums everyday to find out what the other girls

here are up to.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Samantha and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly site of friendly and supportive persons with like minded interests.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hugs hugs hugs kisses.. thank you you’re also kind! Sammy!

Vegas is a great place to crossdress. So many visitors and locals keep the scene thriving.

Yes you’re right Vegas is a great place for alter personalities and I look forward to talking with and meeting you! 💋

Krissy
          Lady

Gosh Vegas is one city I’d love to visit one day in the future! It looks awesome place to go on ones holidays! Think I’d never want to leave their ever! X

Well if you ever come visit, hit me up baby gurl. They nickname me sin City Samantha! Lil.. kiss .. wait what?

Well baby doll let me know when you come to visit Vegas I’ll keep a pillow and more for you!

Thank you all you’re so very kind. Hope to talk exchange intimacies and pretty excited about someone in Vegas that contacted me.. again thank all of you you’re also sweet little baby gurls! 💋

Hi Samantha,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hello, Samantha.  Welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Samantha. Vegas beats Birmingham, AL, hands down. 😁.
      I look forward to hearing more about you.

Much love,
      Raquel

Welcome Samantha!

Thanks for the love! Kiss! Samantha!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?