Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Teralynn Loving
      Participant
      Registered On: October 17, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 969

Hi Aimee, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Who determines what is normal? For you, embracing your feminine persona of “Aimee”  appears to be pretty normal to me! It is something that makes you more happy and comfortable as who you are! What a majority of a society might think is normal may not be the same as a lot of minority members of that same society! Just exactly who are you  hurting by embracing the feminine part of you? The answer to that may be only the members of society that want to impose their narrow view of what is right and what is wrong. They would do well to embrace a “live and let live” philosophy toward life. I have done a considerable amount of research into the reasons people crossdress. None of the reasons I have researched make a person weird, crazy or evil! So try and lose any feelings of guilt or shame! If have joined a wonderful group of welcoming, accepting and supportive crossdressing people who will treat you like a sister. Enjoy the freedom you have here to be Aimee and count on us to be there for you if you ever need us! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I am only about a week behind, but there are only so many hours in a day. – Blessings

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Newman
      Participant
      Registered On: June 22, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 2395

Welcome Aimee!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 251

Hi, Aimee! Good for you. Welcome to the community!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1084

Hi Aimee!

I think your goals match with many of us

Hugs

Autumn

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1912

Hi Aimee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 549

Aimee, welcome to CDH.  I love your intro.  I hop you get settled into your new ” normal ” place for happiness.  Lots of warmth and friendships to be made here.  The only thing missing is those shopping trips together.  ( wouldnt we all love that )!

Happy to meet you hon!

Stevie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 4248

Welcome Amiee

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you. Going out.. preparing for the possibility of venturing out is one that many of us try to accomplish. It’s certainly a big step facing those fears , the shame. Not too worry in time determination will lead you  and eventually  the courage to follow through.  one where confiniance is needed to pursue a dream that we hold deep inside each and everyone of us. Evolved with us so start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 495

Hi Aimee,

Welcome to CDH! Life is more meaningful when we embrace and accept our true selves! I think all of us here have given up on normal. I bet the normal people really aren’t normal! LOL

Hugs,

Kay

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.