- August 13, 2020 at 6:50 am #373690AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Im new here, hope I’m in the right place! Only 2 of my friends know about me crossdressing, so maybe I need to make more friends here lol.
I’m married, 52, but love how women’s clothes make me feel, just like I did when I was 12.
Feel free to message me, or add me.
- August 16, 2020 at 9:03 am #374727Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 942Has thanked: 4796 timesBeen thanked: 1416 times
Hi Dee, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! How are things in the Lone Star state? I suspect it is just like my state of Florida! Pandemic concerns are still considerable and certainly can have a serious effect on closeted crossdressing people’s dressing opportunities. The feeling one gets just from crossdressing is one of the major reasons why so many of us do it and for anyone who is in a situation that severely curtails their dressing it can be downright depressing! Fortunately you have joined CDH! You can get online and interact with crossdressing people from all over the world. Many of these people are in a similar situation as you are now (after all this pandemic is worldwide). So cope with it as best you can and reach out to some of your sisters here when you need to vent! After all misery loves company! Should you ever think about telling your significant other about your crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will then send you a method that has been used successfully by some crossdressing people that I personally know who received positive results. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 14, 2020 at 8:17 am #374030
- August 14, 2020 at 5:45 am #373991Heather HarrisonParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 74Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 304 times
- August 14, 2020 at 5:10 am #373980
- August 13, 2020 at 8:44 pm #373926AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 262Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 483 times
Hi, Dee. Welcome to CDH.
- August 13, 2020 at 8:03 pm #373920Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 689Has thanked: 5704 timesBeen thanked: 2020 times
Hi Dee nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Theirs so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask questions about everything from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted an answer to . We all Are supportive and caring so settle in kick your heels off relax again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.
- August 13, 2020 at 6:27 pm #373899Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 79Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
Hi Dee and welcome to CDH.Funny you should mention age twelve that’s when my crossdressing started in earnest by wearing my mom’s pantyhose/ tights.Although prior to that at age ten I asked my female cousin to dress me up as a girl with one of her dresses and makeup.
- August 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm #373883
- August 13, 2020 at 7:20 am #373704
- August 13, 2020 at 7:17 am #373700Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 4130Has thanked: 5786 timesBeen thanked: 6097 times
Dee welcome . You’ll find just that many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.