Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Im new here, hope I’m in the right place! Only 2 of my friends know about me crossdressing, so maybe I need to make more friends here lol.

I’m married, 52, but love how women’s clothes make me feel, just like I did when I was 12.

Feel free to message me, or add me.

Thanks!

Dee

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dee  welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Dee. Welcome! This is a great place to make friends.

Hi Dee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Dee and welcome to CDH.Funny you should mention age twelve that’s when my crossdressing started in earnest by wearing my mom’s pantyhose/ tights.Although prior to that at age ten I asked my female cousin to dress me up as a girl with one of her dresses and makeup.

Hi Dee nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Theirs so much to see and do here from reading  forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask questions about everything from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted an answer to . We all Are supportive and caring so settle in kick your heels off relax again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi, Dee.  Welcome to CDH.

Welcome Dee!

Hi Dee,

Welcome to the family. This is the best forum I’ve found and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Heather

So glad to see you here Dee!

Hi Dee, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! How are things in the Lone Star state? I suspect it is just like my state of Florida! Pandemic concerns are still considerable and certainly can have a serious effect on closeted crossdressing people’s dressing opportunities. The feeling one gets just from crossdressing is one of the major reasons why so many of us do it and for anyone who is in a situation that severely curtails their dressing it can be downright depressing! Fortunately you have joined CDH! You can get online and interact with crossdressing people from all over the world. Many of these people are in a similar situation as you are now (after all this pandemic is worldwide). So cope with it as best you can and reach out to some of your sisters here when you need to vent! After all misery loves company! Should you ever think about telling your significant other about your crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will then send you a method that has been used successfully by some crossdressing people that I personally know who received positive results. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?