Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone I’m Christine. I just started my journey in personal acceptance of what I do and discover who I really am. I’ve been dressing for over 20 years now in private since my early teens. Recently came out to my wife of 12 years out of fear of getting caught and getting fed up keeping this secret from her. So far it’s been liberating and am much happier for it. Still very much a private thing but now I have someone to help me shop. I’m from a small city in Northern Ontario, Canada. I’m eager to make some friends here.

Thanks and we’ll talk soon.

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! So glad you’re here!

There is so much here to see, and so many ladies here to meet to help you with your journey.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Rita Mcintyre
      Duchess

Welcome. I hope some day to tell my wife. I just don’t know how she’ll react. Did you have the same feeling. How did you approach the topic with her

Rita from NJ

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Christine, always happy to greet a fellow Canadian!  Welcome from Hamilton.  You have found your way to a caring bunch of ladies in a great place.  Hope to chat soon.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christine welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. I too held this secret from her for many years so opening up to her caused much confusion and anger and a mistrust as she has mentioned. In time with talks we are now enjoying a wonderful journey together. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Its so nice meeting another Ontario gurl here with us,  hi from Peterborough…Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Christine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Christine!

Hi Christine, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Pardon my tardiness in sending you this introduction post. I had other pressing matters during the last two weeks and have fallen significantly behind. Glad you found the courage to tell your wife about your crossdressing! It solves so many problems! Even though she has her limitations, there is no way that she’ll find out by accident now and feel betrayed! Be patient with her and over time she may get use to it and actually become more supportive! After all you have just hit her with a mighty big revelation. In the meantime you have your CDH sisters to interact with and support your crossdressing journey. If I can ever ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?