Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, my name is Linda. I am new here and super excited to join. I am looking to learn from those who have mastered the art of passing for a woman in public. I want so badly to go out in public. I hope someone can help. 🙂

Hi Linda,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! There is so much to see here and so many ladies to meet who can help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Thanks Stephanie. Saw you earlier in another forum.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Linda   happy to welcome you here. Your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like  to go.  Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. Look into our forums and read about others and how they accomplished they’re dreams in venturing out. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.   Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello and welcome. I’m very new myself and still learning how to navigate the site. If you need anything or want to chat please look me up.

Welcome Linda!

Anonymous

Hello Linda, welcome to CDH…

Hi Linda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, Linda, and welcome! I too want to blend in outside. One day!

Very best of luck with that sweetie!! Hope you succeed. 🙂

Hi Linda welcome.Hope you enjoy the site.Theres many lovely ladies here.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Linda and welcome!  I think you will find a lot of lovely and supportive ladies here to help in getting out and about as the woman you want to be.  Looking forward to sharing stories with you!

Stevie

Hi Linda, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I t is all I can do to stay just a week behind! A review of your profile page indicates that you have not been on the site for 6 days! I understand that your desire is to learn how to successfully present your feminine persona so that you can go out in public as Linda! That is certainly an attainable objective! But obtaining it means putting in the work that will get you there. Tips and advice on how to improve your feminine appearance are available right here on CDH Luv! But if you are not active on the site and don’t ask the right questions from the right people it is doubtful you will be successful in getting where you want to be! Maybe it is because you don’t have the time to pursue your goal or perhaps you are afraid you will be discovered by a significant other. Since we don’t really know what your personal situation is we can’t really criticize your lack of activity on the site. All I can recommend is that to reach your goal, you need to interact with people that have the knowledge you need to achieve it. Your sisters here at CDH have that knowledge! So you draw your own conclusions from that statement. If I can ever be of service (except for makeup advice) please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thanks Teralyn.

I’ve found someone professional who provides make overs so I’m giving it a go – next Monday. I’m super excited and if it goes well I will put a picture up on my profile. 🙂

That is great news Linda! I have actually thought about having a fun session with a cosmologist just to learn a little about putting makeup on. Not that I don’t like my elderly librarian look, I just think it would be fun to see what a professional could do or recommend! Glad to see you back on the site Luv! Don’t forget to reach out to your CDH sisters if you ever need us! – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?