Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Closeted crossdresser who would like to do more. Much better to dress and socialize with others in better times post Covid. Have been here before under different name but needed to change. Love it silky and sexy and have done for forty years. 54 yrs, 5 foot 9 and 78kg. Would love to chat to others, share experiences and meet eventually if consensual. Thanks for reading. Stay healthy and lovely.

Hi Michelle

Welcome back to CDH!  There’s plenty of girls to chat and share with. Have fun and enjoy.

xo – Robyn

Hi Michelle

Welcome it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here, this is a really nice and friendly place.

I love to chat so please feel free to get in touch, it is always nice to share and have friends.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Thank you Robyn and hope to find friends, fun and advice.

Hi Michelle,

Welcome from another closeted U.K. dresser.

Katie x

Anonymous

You look great . I’m new on here .

Hi Michelle, and welcome back!!! It’s great to see you here again.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

Thanks hope to connect with you wonderful people again. xx

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Michelle, welcome back! Best wishes, Rei.

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome Rei.

Anonymous

Thanks Alice, good to be back.

Hi Michelle and welcome back. Michelle Phillips eh? So would you rather be a Mama or a Papa, or maybe both at different times? Sorry, that’s probably a bad joke. Michelle Phillips was in a singing group called The Mamas And The Papas way back in the day. Although some of the girls will slap me with a wet noodle for talking like that about a group they used to listen to on the radio when they were younger.

Hi Michelle nice to meet you as i didnt know you from before  we can fix that now .Hello girlfriend how have you been lol.

You know how we are around here as the girls we are we love to hear a good story so spill your self  we are inquiring minds we want to know  all about you .

So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?