Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Been signed up for a week now, finally getting around to say hello. Looking forward to all this site has to offer.  Looking to express my feminine side with everyone.

Hi Polly

Welcome to CDH, this is a really friendly place. I look forward to seeing you around the site and hopefully catching up with you.

Jessica x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Polly   welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Hi Polly

Welcome to CDH!! This site has quite a lot to offer.  Great girls and great support!

xo – Robyn

Anonymous

Hi, It’s nice to meet everyone and thanks for the warm greeting. Hoping to get a chance to know everyone.

Love Polly

Hi Polly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi Polly! You are going to love it here! I mean how can you not?

Hi Polly, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Polly,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Polly nice to meet you and yes you have come to the best CD site on the internet. Lots to see and do as reading forums and posts  and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions . As from clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl Polly that lives in your heart and sole. Many girls here to meet and build lasting friendships with from all over the world so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Also congrats on having a somewhat supportive wife thats allways a bonus to your journey  . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hello Polly, nice to meet you. Welcome to CDH, I hope you find all you’re looking for and  so much more.

Hi Polly,and welcome to CDH. You will find it a warm and welcoming place,I’m sure.
      So nice to have you join us.
      Hugs, Regine

Welcome Polly!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?