Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Erin im just getting into crossdressing. I have been looking for a site to give tips and advice on how to dress, makeup, and also to talk to others who have experience. I will admit im pretty new to forums and chatting on the internet so if you do message me and get a very weird or awkward response back im sorry please be patient with me. Im excited to be here and hope to learn a lot about this wonderful new world im discovering.

Anonymous

Hi Eein. I am new here too. Lov3 to you.

Hi Erin, and welcome.
      You have found the very best home on the web, here. We are all sisters, and in every stage of our development from “what is this”, to done it for 50 years and they are all willing to help each of us
      Any questions you have, have been answered somewhere in the forums, or just ask ,and you will be amazed by all the responses, and support.
      Sit back, relax, and enjoy your journey,
      Hugs, Regi.

That is so good to hear, I am so excited to dig into the site.

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erin….hello and its very nice to meet you. Oh yes you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. Just new to dressing this place will help you in so many ways . From closet and opening up many here have build their confidence and express their feminine feelings making them feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s 🌹

Hi Erin!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve certainly come to the right place.  Tremendous support, tons of advice, all coming from Girls who have truly made this an amazing site and community.

Enjoy and have fun!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Erin nice to meet you you have joined the best Cd site on the internet . And as you get comfortable with us please join in on the forums and posts with questions or comments about everything from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to ask about the girl living in side your heart and sole .  As for friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hello Erin, thank you for stopping in to introducing yourself.

Don’t worry about a thing, you’ll find every lady on here patient and supportive, no criticism or judgement. Just be yourself, you have found the best place in the whole World Wide Web at CDH!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Erin! Glad to have you here as part of our community. Feel free to ask. Questions or share thoughts. You have found the best place on the internet to get the information, support, and acceptance you are looking for. Have fun!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The positivity and friendly atmosphere you guys have set is amazing im so happy I found the site and look forward to making friends here.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Erin!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?