Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I’m Stephanie.

This is all new to me and to be honest, a bit of a work in progress. I know that I have always had an attraction to the feminine form. The empathy, Alluring-ness, subtleties, clothing etc.. but in the past few months, as I’ve become more and more self- assured, mentally independent (even after 46 years) and a growing sense of self. I am finding a “resurgence?” of my adolescent curiosities and likes. Like many before, I liked to dress in my mothers nylons and nightgowns and never really gave it much thought. But recently I have found a “pull” toward dressing and exploring my feminine side.

If I could pick a point in time where my awareness grew, it would have to be a few years back, when I began to explore my quickly expanding erogenous zones of my body.

I feel like this is the first real step in the exploration of what my desires/ thoughts and feelings are. More than before, I have a growing self awareness and a excitement to finally explore all of the aspects of myself. This is all new and sometimes intensely anxious, scary and exciting for me. I guess I’m a jumble of emotions 🙂

Now if someone could explain to me what the difference is between $300 breast plates/forms and $130 breasts plates/forms, I would be grateful. LOL

OH!…what’s with the hair always falling in ones face??!! How do you live like this??!!  LoL  🙂 🙂

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. I did share two pictures of myself on my profile. Not much, but it was exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. I guess Obi-Wan was right…”You’ve taken your first steps into a much larger world”

Hey Stephanie.
      I am fairly new to this too.  The girls here are so great and supportive.  They are also very helpful.  You are going to love it here.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Welcome.  It’s always nice to meet another Stephanie.  Lol!

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to explore your feelings and ask questions. How do women eat and brush their teeth with such long hair?

Feel free to put you heels up and let your locks down here hon, the gals angel here are fab.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, welcome to CDH, you will find the ladies here to be super supportive and willing to help you find answers to your questions.

Don’t forget to have fun too!

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Stephanie! You will love it here!

🧚‍♀️🎀

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, so come in and just enjoy your self, we are like one big happy family on here xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Stephanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Learn how to flip that hair out of your face with just a slight movement of your head dear. That is an extremely subtle femine move that my hair is now long enough to allow me to do it. I love doing it in a restaurant. Makes me feel like my feminine persona has really arrived. I think you will love being a member here. The members here are accepting, supportive and friendly. So many fine features that you can use to improve your crossdressing journey. Plus what feminine being doesn’t like to just chat about girl things. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

The difference, $170 plus tax.  Call the vendor and ask.  Different sizes, different materials, workmanship can all contribute to the cost.  Should the breastplate you purchase not be as flexible as another you might rip the seams.  Chaffing could be worse with one style depending on materials.

Alice

Welcome Stephanie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?