Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Im Erica and im very excited about joining. Im looking to meet new friends and talk about everything feminine. Im still in the closet which can get very lonely sometimes and im really looking forward to talking with you lovely ladies that have similar interests

Anonymous

Hi Erica, 🌼🧚‍♀️ welcome to CDH!! You will really love it here!! 🦋🎀

Hi Erica, welcome to CDH. This site is filled with wonderful girls that will answer all your questions, offer encouragement and most of all love you.  Get to know the site, join in conversations on the forums and have fun.

I see you are from Durand Wi. I’m from Mankato Mn. It’s nice to meet a fellow sub-Canadian.

Beth

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Erica  nice to have you here on C.D.H.   we are very friendly gals and under standing. there is a lot of info here and articles to read, groups, forums to look at.  lots of gals here also sit back and relax and be your self.  

Thanks Lucinda im already impressed with how nice everyone is

its the only place on the web to meet others and chat and be free.  I love this site for all the ladies are very friendly.    I need that for I can not go out doors dressed up. but wife knows of my x dressing but will not help with make up or see me dressed up even tho she has seen me dressed up and getting dressed up. but she will let me dress up when our last adult kid is at work for 4 hours at night time but I can not sit in same room as her and talk like 2 woman and see what a different person I am. It also helps me relax and be less depressed and less panic attacks.  have a nice night.   Lucinda

Hi, Erica!

Great to meet you.  I’m Linda.  I know those closet years, such stress, but hey, we have to do what we have to do to let the girl inside out.  I’m new here also.  Been cross dressing for a long time, wife knows and accepts.  I really haven’t been active in any groups for many years.  In younger days I did co-found a Tri-Ess chapter in the Dallas Ft-Worth area, but after I moved from there, Linda became a home girl mostly.  There have been a few outings, but not a lot.

Just glad to find a nice place on the net to chat with others.

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Erica, welcome aboard CDH, the most supportive and caring group of CD girls anywhere.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome Erica Jo!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?