• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Suzie and I have been crossdressing on and off for a number of years now. It has become more frequent and the need to dress stronger in more recent times. I put this down to looking good before age beats me. My makeup has over the years been trial and alot of errors. I like to think I have got it pretty much sorted now.

I love wearing sexy looking dresses and high heels. The shiny pvc or leather look is a popular option for me. I hope to get to know and befriend fellow girls here.

Love and Kisses 💋

Suzie

Anonymous

Hi Suzie!

Welcome in – I’m partial to a bit of a shine myself.

Connie

xxx

Hi Connie,

Glad to meet a fellow shine enthusiast. Thank you

Suzie xx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Suzie,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.  I am also from the U.K. and I too love nice dresses, heels and making myself look good.  Would love to chat with you at some point, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Tara,

Thank you for the lovely welcome. It would be lovely to chat to you too. Where abouts in the UK are you from?

Suzie xx

Tara Ryan
          Lady

Hi Suzie,

Thanks for the reply.  I live just north of Lincoln, a quiet rural area. I look forward to chatting with you.

Love

Tara x.

Hi Tara,

Not a million miles away then. I live near Andover in Hampshire. Have you been dressing long? 

Suzie xx

Hi Suzie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzie welcome, happy that you did find us. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Suzie
      Welcome and lovely to hear a bit of your story which I can relate to though stil aspiring to perfect my make up!
      Joanna

Hi Susie welcome, love your outfits
      Elizabeth

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Suzi.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Suzie , looking great !

Love Sylvia.

Hi Suzie,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Suzie,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Suzie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Suzie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Suzie! welcome to our web site look around  hope you will enjoy this site as much as i do. feel free to read my profile 

Anonymous

Welcome Suzie!

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?