Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have loved dressing in feminine clothes on and off since I was 5. I just loved the look and softness on me. No one ever knew. It was like an escape from my life and I was someone else for a while. I would sometimes go long period’s without doing it. When I got married , I had a choice of clothes because my wife was always buying new clothes. Some of them I could fit into. I t was a nice escape when I was home alone. In later years I even started using her makeup and shaving my legs. I bought shoes and a wig which I hid with my other things(pantyhose, jewelry, etc) in one of my bags in my closet. I driver over the road so I would have alone time when I got home. I got divorced after 35 years. Now I have the ability to buy a full array of clothes from foundation garments to different types of dresses that are actually my size( thanks to Amazon and other on line stores)! I am still trying to figure out putting on makeup. Eye liner is the hardest because my eye lids just don’t like anything getting too close so they twitch! I live next to my daughter in a 24 x 40 building my son in law built for me out in the country. I went out late one night and drove into town. I even worked up the nerve to get out and pump gas. I t was exhilarating! I am so excited to have this forum to finally have you ladies that understand and I can talk to. Thank you so much for letting me join!

Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant
      Here so friendly.
      Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily  Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you

HI Lily,

welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lily,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of friends here and I hope to be able to chat with you at some point.

Take care.

Tara.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Lily

welcome to CDH!

There is lots of love, and support here!

Lara

hello Lily welcome to C.D.H.   sorry for the divorce , hope it was not because of your cross dressing? my wife knows i cross dress, she has seen me getting dressed up and knows of all my female cloths. i don’t use my wife make up or perfume or ear rings, i have my own i buy my own also.  i use to use my wifes make up, perfume and even her dresses. but know she can not fit into her dresses any more for she don’t fit into them.  so i wear them all now and she even gave me her moms ear rings when her mom passed away about 2 years ago from cancer       i love dressing up as a female the clothing is much better fit and love the look and feel of them.

Anonymous

Hi Lily.  Thank you so much for joining us.  It’s our privilege.  Welcome.

Much love,

Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, LIara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lily,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lilly ,

Glad you have found us here at CDH.

You will love all the girls here !

Since I have joined CDH , I haven´t missed a day at the Forums yet !

Love Sylvia

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lily nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our ho,e as well as yours now also.. As so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. When you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Lily as she travels down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?