Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a married CD who has just come out to my wife about this. I am looking to make contacts in the UK to share advice and tips!

thanks

Amii

Welcome amii,lots of girls from the uk here xx

Anonymous

Hi Amii, welcome to the site, jump on in and enjoy the forums.

Lol Amanda xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amii welcome coming out to your wife is a very difficult step as I know is I had in just the last few years. But joining in here help me in so many ways. Meeting  with,   chatting, sharing stories and best of all making friends was instrumental for me to accept myself and to have the confidence to pursue further . My wife has been supportive but with caution and has help me in little ways. She was upset,  hurt disgusted , and most of all angry at me. for why ? but not telling her earlier. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. I now enjoy my passion and am looking forward moving ahead ,so who knows where this adventure lies. Best to you on your travels and happy to meet you. .

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Amii,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  There are lots of friendly girls here who can offer support.  I hope you make lots of friends.

I also live in the U.K. and have a supportive wife, I am happy to chat anytime so please feel free to message me.

Tara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Amii,

I hope you get something out of all the wide experience on here!

Let your wife ask questions and allow situations where she can ask questions about it. Let the dust settle and only conversation to happen for a while. From what I read all of us have had a spectrum of reactions to our disclosure to our nearest and dearest. For example my wife kind of knows I’d like to dress up a bit more in a wider wardrobe of clothing but she has basically shut down the conversation and does not ask and that is the way it stays. But then I don’t really have the urge to be Sarah much. If you simply can’t do without your feminine side and want to express it much more then choices did need to be made. It is tricky. Each person on here will have different advice. Good luck.

Welcome Amii to CDH.

There’s very little that can I add that hasn’t already been said by the other girls. Glad your wife is supporting you even though I’m sure she’s nervous. The girls here will offer you sound advice.
      I’m learning new things every day from them

Hugs

Liz

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Amii ,

That must have been a huge step for you.
      I hope your wife took it well.
      I want to welcome you here on CDH.
      This is a great site with lots of girls just like you.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
      Looking forward to hear about your experiences on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Amii,

to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Anonymous

Hi Amii

Welcome to CDH nice to meet you, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire Look forward to chatting with you.

xx

Hi Amii,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Amii welcome from one of the UK girls. Happy to exchange since am in somewhat similar situation and always happy to share with fellow CDs Joanna x

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?