Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m Bright. I  stumbled upon the site as I am looking for acceptance and encouragement. Right now, I only have one friend that knows about it and supports me. My wife knows, she doesn’t object to it but she doesn’t give me encouragement, which is something I really need.

It all started out for me in my teenage days when I was in love with feminine wardrobe but didn’t dare to use any. I started with lingerie, which was easy to conceal, then I started slowly to wear some figure hugging jeans. Later I started to wear high heels (my passion) along with some flared jeans and today I’m trying to incorporate as many feminine items as I can in my wardrobe without worrying about “passing”.

I hope sharing experience can help me in my journey.

Hi Bright,
      Welcome to a place where I can assure you , you will receive love and support. The girls here are a wealth of information and experience. I have learned so much in just the short time I have been a member. Having a friend support you is a great first step. In fact, it was my sister who convinced my wife to accept my crossdressing, now to the point where we do photo shoots together. Enjoy your experiences here at CDH. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Welcome Bright to CDH, where we all can be honest with each other And meet new friends all interested in the same things.

Huggs
      Penny

Hi Bright

Welcome to CDH.

You have come to the right place.

It is all about acceptance, encouragement, sharing experiences and advice.

Suggest going through the forums and don’t be afraid to ask question.

Alanna

xo

Hi Bright

I too am at the start of my journey. I have also only joined recently and the level of love, support and advice, I have received from girls all over the world, has absolutely astounded me. I now know I am on the right path and that with all the support from my new girlfriends here on CDH, I will achieve my dream of being me on a permanent basis.

Love
      Michelle

That’s so nice to hear. I’m looking forward to talk to you more 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bright welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer the acceptance and encourage with our advice and tips and  here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Bright,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Bright,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Bright and welcome to this Heavenly address where you can interact with friendly, loving and supportive people.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Bright,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Bright,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to a loving accepting place! There are many of us gurls from all over the world who would love to share experiences with you!
      Hope to see you in the forums,

Love and hugs, Lara

Hi dear
      Welcome you are among friends here I also just joined the first of the year and got a lot out of it .I stared around 10 years old my cousin Cheryl was the only family member who knew she dressed me in her clothes. Love to chat in the chat room

Peace and love

Jen sullivan

Hi Miss Bright nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As these other wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add much to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Well girl as having a somewhat supportive wife is a good thing open communications helps alot to ease things into having a girly relationship as friends ..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world as your self here to build long lasting friendships with ..  Im here in North Eastern Montana USA so hello girl and as for Passing girl from your photo you have no problems there pretty girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Bright, as others have said this is a great site to have support and encouragement. We are all at different stages of our feminine journey, so we do our best to support each other.

Amy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I stumbled across this site too Bright. I think you are going to love it here.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Bright

Love the name! You’re in the right place – just having people to talk to is an enormous help.

Connie

xxx

Thanks so much Connie. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?