Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

New here but I have been infatuated with women’s clothes since I tried on my first pair of panties at age 8.
      I do love when I can get in public dressed however most of the time I just dress at home. Lucky for me my wife is accepting of the girl in me and in fact gave me the name I use.
      I am equally in touch with my guy side however when dressed it bring out the calm in me.

Hi Kay

Welcome to CDH. Any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Kay,

Thanks for sharing and I too just joined this community, also in a similar mindset when dressed as Brittney, calm in a way but also excited being in sexy and gurly lingerie, outfits and heels. I am looking forward to amping that up some once I learn the finishing touches of makeup, wigs, jewelry and other accessories to get more comfortable and confident as a gurl.

I expect seeing photos and reading of others on CDH, their challenges, successes and evolution will also help me in mine.

Practice makes perfect. There is so much to learn but it is also great therapy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kay welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you. Having accepting family is great but we all need like minded friends.

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

We certainly do,  having friends are always welcome here. 🌷

Thank you I am looking forward to meeting more like minded people.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kay,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Kay, Welcome to a great place to meet others and share experiences. I know what you mean about being Kay is a calming influence. I know when I am Paulette, things seem so much more peaceful. I think it is something about getting in touch with your feminine side that can be very therapeutic! Hugs, Paulette

Thank you. It is great having support of those closest to me but friends who share similar interests and challenges is priceless.

Hugs Kay

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kay,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Kay,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Kay ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Just saw your public photo.
      Looking great Kay , love those heels !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Sylvia

Thank you for the compliment. As soon as a seen those heals in the store I had to have them.

Sylvia
          Lady

You have a good eye Kay.

I really like them , especially the strip that

connects the ankle and toe part !

Love Sylvia.

I found them at ROSS. Lucky for me I wear a size 10 women’s shoe so I  have no problems finding shoes.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Kay

welcome to CDH!
      Isn’t that calm amazing?!

hugs, Lara

Anonymous

Kay

You are so fortunate to have an accepting wife. Great for you and welcome to CDH.

Huggs
      Penny

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Kay, Welcome to CDH !

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH, loads of in info and friends!!

Hi Kay welcome to CDH you are very lucky to have an understanding and supportive wife

Hi Kay and welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Hello and welcome. Glad your wife is understanding.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?