Tagged: Sears catalog
- April 1, 2022 at 8:53 am #632794Michelle SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I’m excited to find this group. I’ve been crossdressing since I was little when I would admire my mother’s clothing. I started with her underwear and bathing suits and worked my way up to her business suits. The days were so thrilling when I would “borrow” a bra and panties from her and wear them to school under a thick sweatshirt. I’ve bought and purged clothing too many times to count since I’ve been on my own and am trying to accept that this is just me. I’m curious how many people started like I did and how you feel about it.
Looking forward to meeting,
- April 2, 2022 at 7:26 pm #633121Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1287Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- April 2, 2022 at 8:39 am #633006
- April 2, 2022 at 4:07 am #632954Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
- April 1, 2022 at 8:20 pm #632909Carla SmithRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
I started young, Sears catalog, lingerie pages. As most boys did back then.. I love retro lingerie. Then little bit older mom use to cook in the morning in the same outfits u see in the catalogs. Full cup lace bra’s slips garters stockings. Pretty much all covered in pretty satin and lace but as a young boy it’s was impressionable I believe. I think she didn’t want to get her work clothing messed up cooking for us kids. But every morning durning the week this is how the day started at home. Looking back on it I think it’s what got me hooked on CDing now. Once I started wearing things my sister and mom left laying around there was no turning back for me. It’s been well over 40 years now. Just wish I had understood earlier on in life what it was all about. I enjoy every item of woman’s clothing now and own more than my wife I’m guessing now..
- April 4, 2022 at 6:18 am #633470
- April 1, 2022 at 5:59 pm #632892Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3901Has thanked: 55916 timesBeen thanked: 13810 times
Hi Michelle nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So many girld here have started out the same way as you did including myself .. A younger sister so nothing there as clothes but mom who knew of her extra daughter there and gave a little help along the way .. So again Miche;lle nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- April 1, 2022 at 3:48 pm #632869
- April 1, 2022 at 1:58 pm #632839
- April 1, 2022 at 1:11 pm #632830Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1065Has thanked: 23520 timesBeen thanked: 3766 times
- April 1, 2022 at 9:52 am #632807Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6369Has thanked: 12780 timesBeen thanked: 13195 times
Michelle happy to have you and welcome sister. Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.
- April 1, 2022 at 9:06 am #632797Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1150Has thanked: 4353 timesBeen thanked: 5141 times
Hi Michelle and welcome.
I think you will find that a lot of the girls here started to dress in their mothers or sisters clothes when they were young, I include myself in that number so it isn’t just you. Enjoy your dressing now and get involved in the conversations here.
- April 1, 2022 at 9:08 am #632799Michelle SmithLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- April 1, 2022 at 10:09 am #632809Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1150Has thanked: 4353 timesBeen thanked: 5141 times
No I never felt strange about it as it was something I felt compelled to do. The only connection for you is perhaps a maternal connection, a bond between you and your mother by wearing her clothes. That could be a confusion to the reason why you want to dress and a psychological one. I wore my sisters clothes too and I knew it was the clothes I liked as I wanted my own and dress like a girl. It didn’t matter whos clothes they were so I knew it wasn’t a personal connection as I wanted to be like them but not having a psychological issue or bond to them.
This is the place to ask questions and feel free to P.M. me if you have any questions too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.