Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to find this group.  I’ve been crossdressing since I was little when I would admire my mother’s clothing.  I started with her underwear and bathing suits and worked my way up to her business suits.  The days were so thrilling when I would “borrow” a bra and panties from her and wear them to school under a thick sweatshirt.  I’ve bought and purged clothing too many times to count since I’ve been on my own and am trying to accept that this is just me.  I’m curious how many people started like I did and how you feel about it.

Looking forward to meeting,

Michelle

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Michelle and welcome.

I think you will find that a lot of the girls here started to dress in their mothers or sisters clothes when they were young, I include myself in that number so it isn’t just you. Enjoy your dressing now and get involved in the conversations here.

Angela

Anonymous
        Lady

Do you ever feel strange about it?  I feel like there’s connection between us that I can’t share every time I see her underwear in the laundry basket or something like that.

Angela Booth
          Hostess

No I never felt strange about it as it was something I felt compelled to do. The only connection for you is perhaps a maternal connection, a bond between you and your mother by wearing her clothes. That could be a confusion to the reason why you want to dress and a psychological one. I wore my sisters clothes too and I knew it was the clothes I liked as I wanted my own and dress like a girl. It didn’t matter whos clothes they were so I knew it wasn’t a personal connection as I wanted to be like them but not having a psychological issue or bond to them.

This is the place to ask questions and feel free to P.M. me if you have any questions too.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle happy to have you and welcome sister. Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Michelle,

Welcome!
      It was different for me. I have had strong urges to dress come on later in life. Most girls here seem to have started very young like you did though.
      Glad you found this lovely accepting community!

Hugs,

Lara

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Welcome Michelle. I’m new here also.
      Enjoy.
      BobbiJo

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDD.

Alice

Hi Michelle nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. So many girld here have started out the same way as you did including myself .. A younger sister so nothing there as clothes but mom who knew of her extra daughter there and gave a little help along the way .. So again Miche;lle nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

I started young, Sears catalog, lingerie pages. As most boys did back then.. I love retro lingerie. Then little bit older mom use to cook in the morning in the same outfits u see in the catalogs. Full cup lace bra’s slips garters stockings. Pretty much all covered in pretty satin and lace but as a young boy it’s was impressionable I believe. I think she didn’t want to get her work clothing messed up cooking for us kids. But every morning durning the week this is how the day started at home. Looking back on it I think it’s what got me hooked on CDing now. Once I started wearing things my sister and mom left laying around there was no turning back for me. It’s been well over 40 years now. Just wish I had understood earlier on in life what it was all about. I enjoy every item of woman’s clothing now and own more than my wife I’m guessing now..

Anonymous
        Lady

That’s awesome!  Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Michelle, Enjoy the site, forums and making friends.  There is a home here for you and feel free to share your thoughts.
      Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?