Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Gina, nice to be here.

I stereotypically first crossdressed as a kid in mom’s clothes, but nothing again until I was around 30.  Since then it’s been a series of on again, off again, back on again between girlfriends.

Now, I’ve met someone that makes me super happy and for that to move to the next level Gina has to go away for a while.  I’m not sad about this.  I’m very happy.  Gina will always be a part of me, she just now make limited appearances.

In the mean time I’m celebrating her this summer and letting myself push some of my previous boundaries like creating a public profile like this.  I’m looking forward to my time here and can’t wait to interact with you all.

~G

you need to be up front with hernow. if you wait it may not be good for the both of  you.  good luck. donna

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Gina nice meeting you and as a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme path in life .. So many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with so jump in when you are comfortable with us .. A wealth of knowledge here to learn from so again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

What a sweet welcome.  Thank you so much!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Gina,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I am really pleased that you have met someone who makes you happy and I wish you the best for the future.  I love to chat, so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Welcome Gina. Im so pleased you have met someone important. I’m not sure whether you are saying Gina must be suppressed for your new relationship or the opposite. I see in your profile you live as a women in the house. All this may add up to the cross dressing compulsion many of us feel and if so I am so most will tell you it never goes away for long. If you are serious about your girlfriend it may be wise to tell her now. I know that could be painful but it will save you from more pain and misery later and is also fairest on her. This is a great resource for help and support whatever you do. I wish you all the best x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Gina.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Gina, and welcome! I think you are approaching this is a wise and deliberate manner by taking ‘baby steps’. It allows you to ‘test the water’ to see what is right for you. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures as you progress! Hugs Paulette

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Gina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?