Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Um, my bio pretty much says it all. This is a big step for me, my femme side has been hidden for so long. Finally realized I could end up going through my entire life without ever having communicated, even a little, with others that also have a two spirit soul inside them. Time to take the leap.

Do it you will see that you wasted time In enjoy

Becka
      Lady

Welcome Lillith!

This is a big step, and in the right direction! You will learn a lot from the great people here. Especially to know that you are not alone. We have all been in the exact same place you are.

Go with it, do what feels good to you! It’s a great adventure.

Hi Lillith,

Welcome to CDH.  You found the courage to introduce yourself so a quick outing will be a snap.  A quick drive and stop for gas or a refreshing beverage while dressed will enhance your evening.  It’s very nice to meet you.

Alice

Hi Lillith welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

It’s hard trying to keep this two spirit soul going when you have to hide it from your wife and family,

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Lillith nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking questions of the many other ladies here.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lillith as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Please do us a little favor Lillith and return to your profile page and fill in a bit more as this is how we get to know you better thank you …

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Lilith, it’s never too late to satisfy your inner feminine self. All your Sisters are here for any help you may need along the way. I know you’re going to love it here at CDH.

Trish💖

Thea
      Lady

Hi Lillith and welcome! You have made such a wise choice joining the CDH! Being able to be the feminine part of you here will, I hope, be a joy and experience and bring you much peace. It certainly has for me! I have a real sense of loss for all the femme experiences I won’t be able to have… But real hope for some I might still be able to enjoy: and that’s largely down the the positivity and kindness of all the ladies here. Welcome and best wishes for the journey! Hugs Gabby

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lillith

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

HI Lillith, welcome!  You are with people just like you here.  We all are at different levels of either keeping secret, coming out, or been out a long time – and it’s all good!

Take care – Tara

Hi Lillith
      Welcome glad you have taken the leap and joined us well done girl, we are all like minded and friendly.
      Sarah xx

J J
      Lady

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy this new found community. We all have our own histories, some are very similar, others very diverse, ultimately it doesn’t matter because we are all here for the same thing…an opportunity to safely express ourselves.

Pour yourself a glass of wine, read and respond as you feel, and allow yourself to explore this part of you. I hope you feel comfortable and can open up here, we would all like to here your stories and adventures. If I have learned nothing else from this site is somebody has been there, done that, so there is no reason to feel ashamed or worried about what you post.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Lillith!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?