• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m looking forward to dressing fulltime, but not sure where to move in US. I’m north central and would love a warmer climate, safe and friendly.

i live in  Niagara falls NY, so this would not be a place for you, maybe Florida, its warm there. but i dress up when i can and some times every day with my male cloths over my female clothing. wish i could come out and dress up as a female {woman }and be me and happy and stress free depressed free and more of my self for who i should be. a female and show my fem side then they all can see  me and how i really feel and be

Lucinda I know the feeling,  I to wish I could be what I was meant to be but because we live in a close minded society we are forced to hide indoors .

an”t  that the truth. society cant open up to the cross dressing world. but real woman can dress up in manly clothing and get away with it.why is that? we cross dressers just want to show our fem side also just like woman want to show their man side. it showed that we know what real woman go though to dress up and how long it takes to look pretty. not to mention the cost of clothing, make up, jewelry, heels, nylons, bras, panties, what it takes to be dressed up fully and look like a female, not to pass as 1 but close to it.society should open up more and see and learn about cross dressing more. its not like we want to be female its all about showing the fem side of our self’s and how we can be as woman .

Anonymous

Niagara Falls!!!!!  Slowly I turn, step by step……..(sorry couldn’t resist)

Hi Envy, Welcome to CDH!  Nice to meet you.

Hi Envy, and welcome to CDH. California is the # 1 state in the country for transgender people, followed by Vermont#2. there is a list by state of best places for people like ourselves to live. you can Google it  or go to the NCTE website and find it there. hope this helps, and welcome again. hugs,Maddie

Anonymous

Hi Envy and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?